Looking for someone to master my music

How to do this, that and the other. Share, learn, teach. How did X do that? How can I sound like Y?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey I make techno music with little effects I own izotope neutron and ozone but I'm not happy with them any way I'm looking for someone to Master my Music I have no problem paying them for a job well done I got my techno master a while ago and I wAs dissapointed any way I don't want to waste my time or yours so please contact me on this tread no pm. If you can do it. :-)
I have 11 tracks probably 6 to start off with .

This entire forum is wading through predictions, opinions, barely formed thoughts, drama, and whining. If you don't enjoy that, why are you here? :D ShawnG

But I'm not on facebook lol but thank you
:-)

lectropunk wrote:But I'm not on facebook lol but thank you
:-)
email here:
https://www.facebook.com/pg/crimsonsunaudio/about/

I could do it, pm me a track and I'll have a go.

OK IL do it later

Hi thanks guys sorry for the delay
I'm looking for someone to Master my techno
Very little effects and I have izotope neutron and izotope ozone too I might need a few weeks to get the funds as I'm committed to something else
What kind of rates are we talking about here ?
I have 11 tracks to work on
So maybe 6 tracks to start off with

Dr.Future wrote:I could do it, pm me a track and I'll have a go.
Hi sorry for the delay you can pm me if you want :-)

ok, so you didn't sent anything...are you sure you're looking for someone too master your tracks?

ok, so you didn't sent anything...are you sure you're looking for someone to master your tracks?

Yes I'm sorry I'm still interested but I want 6 tracks done and l will contact you in a few weeks when I have the funds
Please message me regarding your prices

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Greetings !
you can hear my work on this page
https://www.facebook.com/Krmamastering-869752809705935/
Please send me a snippet of your mix and will Master and send you a demo back
you can reach me on krma.mastering@gmail.com (mailto:krma.mastering@gmail.com)

Return to “Production Techniques”