the eldritch [epic! ism]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ps: id not heard of that palmer eldritch before, sounds like the kind of thing id enjoy. thanks :)

the moniker "vurt" came from a book by jeff noon, which has a similar-ish sounding kind of thing, where feathers where inserted in to the mouth to be transported to the vurtual dimension, worth reading if youre a book person :)

Nice atmosphere! Almost spooky sounding. Great track.

vurt wrote:my mind isn't so open that i believe we are about to be visited by any characters from works of fiction.
One hopes not, in general, let alone from Lovecraft.

vurt wrote: and the queen is not a reptilian.
No, but your Prime Minister was.

I'm really liking this btw.

Interesting icy ambient piece, Vurt :-) It seems more pleasant than what I'd expect from H.P. Lovecraft goings on, but that's okay :-)
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

Kyrpto wrote:Nice atmosphere! Almost spooky sounding. Great track.
thanks for listening :)

jancivil wrote:
vurt wrote:my mind isn't so open that i believe we are about to be visited by any characters from works of fiction.
One hopes not, in general, let alone from Lovecraft.
don't get me wrong, there are many id like to meet in reality, i just know its not a possibility. :cry:

:hihi:

jancivil wrote:
vurt wrote: and the queen is not a reptilian.
No, but your Prime Minister was.
even without asking to narrow it down to any specific one from my lifetime, i wholeheartedly agree!

I'm really liking this btw.

Jace-BeOS wrote:Interesting icy ambient piece, Vurt :-) It seems more pleasant than what I'd expect from H.P. Lovecraft goings on, but that's okay :-)
more of that ni form and using reverb almost as an instrument rather than an effect, gives that big icy cavernous sound :)

Return to “Music Cafe”