Serato Sample

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I didn't know Serato made a VST sampler, just trying it out. Really only does a couple of things but extremely well and audio quality is excellent. Any one else using this ?
Mac Studio
Cubase 13, Ableton Live 12

I do. and really like it......it is still a work in progress for me, but what it does it does really easily and well.
rsp
sound sculptist

I kinda like the way that its basic in its operation, the Time and Pitch manipulation is outstanding (as you would expect I suppose.)
Mac Studio

Looks very nice

Looks cool with all the colors but the turn off for me is that there's no browser to preview samples and also there's no transient detection. I use Vice from New Sonic Arts for my chopping needs.
Last edited by chili beans on Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

bought this and love it,there's a few minor things I wish they'd add, like to add more slices,easier auto chop by region,but eventually I think it'll rule and replace the mpc and maschine for chopping imo.
INTERFACE: RME ADI-2/4 Pro/Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core/BAE 1073 MPF Dual/Heritage Audio Successor+SYMPH EQ
SYNTHS: Korg Kronos X 88/Yamaha Montage M8x/Sequential Trigon 6/
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

Does what it does better than anything else out there. My favourite software release in the last 3 years by a mile.

For the next week take 30% off and get Sample for just USD 69.30 (usually USD 99) with the code GEARSLUTZ

Not affiliated in any way just sharing this.
Mac Studio

Bought this, as it's pretty cool and I happen to love samplers. Just an FYI, oddly I had to use
the link in the GS email to get the discount as Serato's web store didn't present an opportunity
to enter the code during checkout (as far as I went with it anyway).

-Cheers

Return to “Instruments”