Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Purchased Thesys from mikebenson. Responded fairly quickly. Smooth transaction and quick activation.

bought rx6 from fojerhar - wonderful

Brought a couple of Waves Plugs from AKURA2020 smooth quick a sound seller. Highly recommended

bought from em_music_12. A bit hesitant because he's new, but turned out well anyway. Quick and easy transaction. Recommended!

I just bougth Kontakt 5 from shidostrife. Very nice and fast transaction. I was a little bit new to licence transfert and he gave me all the answers i needed. So highly recommanded.

Umeshu wrote:I just bougth Kontakt 5 from shidostrife. Very nice and fast transaction. I was a little bit new to licence transfert and he gave me all the answers i needed. So highly recommanded.
Likewise. I'd also recommend Umeshu. Quick response and payment. Would be happy to deal with him again. :D

sold Synplant to mrcleats & he was a very cool & patient buyer. sometimes the license transfer process for small companies can take a few days!
my newest sounds:
https://soundcloud.com/the-das-kaput

Cakewalk by BandLab, Komplete 13, Maschine 2 (MKI & Jam), Fathom Synth, Guitars, Jam Origin MIDI Guitar, EXH Superego+ etc

captaink wrote:Brought a couple of Waves Plugs from AKURA2020 smooth quick a sound seller. Highly recommended
:tu: Sold these to "captaink" quick payment, a pleasure to business with. A recommended KVR user!

Brought the TAL Bassline off Heartfeltdawn easy quick transaction, good comms highly recommended

Brought Sylenth1 from Olzik great comms smooth transaction highly recommended

Bought Xils Poly KB II/ III from Poonna- thanx for the quick and smooth transaction- great seller

Bought TDR Nova Gentleman's Edition from terminus_one.

Indeed a gentleman, quick and supportive. Totally painless transaction.

Recommended!

just bought from mikepainew, easy fast transaction A+

freewind1974 wrote:Bought TDR Nova Gentleman's Edition from terminus_one.

Indeed a gentleman, quick and supportive. Totally painless transaction.

Recommended!
Likewise – cheers for the prompt payment and smooth transaction!

I sold pack to jimmydeer. Great Transaction. Everything was great too.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”