Emergency! Need Synth ASAP (Contest Ends March 1)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

If you need something to help market your soundsets with, why not advertise with Jerry.

Do a puppet playing synthesizers video, you could probably make some money with that. Maybe it will take off? Keyboard cat did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk0n4h3IQw0
:borg:

that's just creepy :scared:

vurt wrote:that's just creepy :scared:
Oh, come on. It takes all kinds, as Kurt Vonnegut wrote multiple times in “Breakfast of Champions.” It’s rather brave...
Last edited by Bodhisan on Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

i cant help being creeped out by vent. dummies.
i blame tales of the unexpected.

or it may have been the hammer house of horror series?

Creepy you say? Mwahaha!!

thecontrolcentre wrote:Image

Creepy you say? Mwahaha!!
No need to post pics of Jacob Rees-Mogg. :o

right before bedtime as well ya bastard!

its a skill i couldn't control. im sure id be banned from funerals quite quickly.

Anyway, while you guys are having your little laugh, I downloaded Biotek to demo but it won't let me because I demo'd it when it first came out. I don't really think this is fair because it's a completely different synth than the initial release.

So Biotek is out.

You really need to seek professional mental health, your need for attention is pathological.
dedication to flying

:help:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

rod_zero wrote:You really need to seek professional mental health, your need for attention is pathological.
You're right Rod!
Play, compose, record, enjoy (etc) with the synths you have instead of collect, buy, search... All that seems so morbid to me and imho obscure the most important thing... Music... :hug:

Turello wrote:
rod_zero wrote:You really need to seek professional mental health, your need for attention is pathological.
You're right Rod!
Play, compose, record, enjoy (etc) with the synths you have instead of collect, buy, search... All that seems so morbid to me and imho obscure the most important thing... Music... :hug:
These synth purchases are for business reasons, not making music. If you imbeciles would actually READ the OP, you'd know that.

And I am getting sick and tired of all the abuse that I've been taking in this thread. So now I'm mentally unstable because I'm asking people to recommend a synth to me?

wagtunes wrote:I'm mentally unstable
I believe you but here 03:23 AM... Goodnight and good luck... :lol: :hihi:

Return to “Instruments”