Goodhertz

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Effects discussion
michaeltn86
KVRist
204 posts since 8 Jun, 2016

Post Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:37 am

oh man =/ I want them so bad I'll play the loto today :] wish me luck

to make things worst I started to get interested in panpot. these weird and ear tickling phase issues.... =]

pabloaldunate
KVRist
88 posts since 7 Oct, 2012

Re: Goodhertz

Post Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:36 am

Bought Lo hi , Tilt Shift,Good Dither and Wow Control.
Already had Vulf Compressor , Faraday Limiter and Lossy.
Waiting to collect them all! So great plugins.

pabloaldunate
KVRist
88 posts since 7 Oct, 2012

Re: Goodhertz

Post Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:57 pm

I’m such a fan of your typefaces , art and graphics. Please get us a cool (not obviously branded) wallpaper!

fceramic
KVRian
1288 posts since 1 Jun, 2008

Re: Goodhertz

Post Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:03 pm

Have referral codes for 10% off!

3bop5ff
https://goodhertz.co/register/3bop5ff

cbmtrx
KVRer
10 posts since 18 May, 2016

Re: Goodhertz

Post Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:29 am

tx @MogwaiBoy

Mine is: 1pbcr2a

User avatar
dangayle
KVRian
795 posts since 30 Mar, 2014

Re: Goodhertz

Post Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:05 am

I just finished my collection a week back. They’re all so very cool at what they do.

I sorta wish the compressor and limiter had somewhat more standard controls, but otherwise no complaints.

s28
KVRist
123 posts since 9 Aug, 2017

Re: Goodhertz

Post Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:53 pm

So not to start a new thread. Here is my referral code: 290ot54

I love these plugins, the new reverb is incredible.

perpetual3
KVRist
493 posts since 28 Sep, 2012

Re: Goodhertz

Post Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:13 pm

What’s the new reverb? I didn’t see anything on the website.

User avatar
pekbro
KVRAF
2109 posts since 29 Sep, 2010 from Maui

Re: Goodhertz

Post Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:20 pm

perpetual3 wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:13 pm
What’s the new reverb? I didn’t see anything on the website.
Megaverb currently in Beta... This pic is of the old beta btw... A few nice changes since.

Image

GMstep
KVRer
7 posts since 12 Sep, 2010

Re: Goodhertz

Post Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:52 am

So is this something in the VST world that will finally be able to do the Midiverb sounds..?

s28
KVRist
123 posts since 9 Aug, 2017

Re: Goodhertz

Post Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:56 pm

Never used a Midiverb, one of the modes is inspired by 90s warp stuff, guessing it's midiverb or quadraverb. Probably not a direct emulation, but I want to say it's in that realm. It sounds amazing in any case.

GMstep
KVRer
7 posts since 12 Sep, 2010

Re: Goodhertz

Post Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:53 am

s28 wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:56 pm
Never used a Midiverb, one of the modes is inspired by 90s warp stuff, guessing it's midiverb or quadraverb. Probably not a direct emulation, but I want to say it's in that realm. It sounds amazing in any case.
Sounds awesome :clap:

Not on the beta crew personally, any idea if it is due this year?

s28
KVRist
123 posts since 9 Aug, 2017

Re: Goodhertz

Post Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:16 pm

GMstep wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:53 am
s28 wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:56 pm
Never used a Midiverb, one of the modes is inspired by 90s warp stuff, guessing it's midiverb or quadraverb. Probably not a direct emulation, but I want to say it's in that realm. It sounds amazing in any case.
Sounds awesome :clap:

Not on the beta crew personally, any idea if it is due this year?
It's really great. I read later this week or sometime next week.

Also, anyone can sign up to the beta team via their website if you want to do so.

GMstep
KVRer
7 posts since 12 Sep, 2010

Re: Goodhertz

Post Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:40 pm

s28 wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:16 pm
GMstep wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:53 am
s28 wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:56 pm
Never used a Midiverb, one of the modes is inspired by 90s warp stuff, guessing it's midiverb or quadraverb. Probably not a direct emulation, but I want to say it's in that realm. It sounds amazing in any case.
Sounds awesome :clap:

Not on the beta crew personally, any idea if it is due this year?
It's really great. I read later this week or sometime next week.

Also, anyone can sign up to the beta team via their website if you want to do so.
I did try and subscribed, but unfortunately didn't get a link to the beta or anything like that for some reason... Gladly the release doesn't seem to be miles away :D

User avatar
pekbro
KVRAF
2109 posts since 29 Sep, 2010 from Maui

Re: Goodhertz

Post Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:50 pm

Typically they will reset the trial after the beta, just FYI for anyone who’s got it about to run out.

Return to “Effects”