Cerberus Audio?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Best thread is necrothread ...

Anyway, checking in re: Cerberus Audio. Their website seems to be down. Anyone know what happened to this company? I was looking for an update to Volt, and noticed their site is down.
Bitwig Certified Trainer

Not seen nor heard from them in quite awhile. I have Volt too - was there an update? Which version do you have/are you looking for? Maybe I can help as I backup most plugin installers (Windows).

I would like to know what happened to them, too. Anyone have any contact info for them?

Still down it appears.

Naenyn wrote:I would like to know what happened to them, too. Anyone have any contact info for them?
Plugin Boutique sell their plugins. Maybe try there.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

cerberus wrote:we were on holiday for labor day week, i experienced a medical issue, and was hospitalized.

we are also redoing the website. so, very much alive.

please allow me time to process support requests and orders, i was released from the hospital a few minutes ago and i very much need rest.

but rest assured that Cerberus Audio is very much alive and will be for a long time to come.

I apologize for this downtime, and for any inconvenience to our customers. All damage can be repaired.

Thanks for your patience.

Jeff Dinces, CTO
Hi Jeff,

I noticed your site is down. Hope everything is OK. I purchased and still love Epoch.

Anyone heard anything?
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

Anyone heard anything?

Site still down. A shame. I actually like their plugins.

CerberusAudio.com

This domain was caught by DropCatch.com

This domain expired / dropped on 2018-09-30

still available at plug..boutique

What happened to the developer, illness?

As mentioned before, their plugins are still available at Plugin Boutique:

https://www.pluginboutique.com/manufact ... erus-Audio

I remember getting a free license for that crazy Epoch plugin (I seem to remember the dev giving them out on the Reaper forum when it was in beta iirc??).. long since lost in an old email account.. it did produce some interesting results but took about 40% of my cpu on my old machine :D
Mastering from £30 per track \\\
Facebook \\\ #masteredbyloz

flugel45 wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:34 am As mentioned before, their plugins are still available at Plugin Boutique
I wouldn't want to buy a plugin when the dev has disappeared off the face of the earth!
A bit fried in the higher freqs

Return to “Effects”