Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Sonuscore's The Orchestra from knoob - transaction and communication were perfect, thanks!

Thank you very much, Will!

It was a fast and smooth transaction. It was a pleasure to deal with audington .
Highly recommended!

kvraudioinc (xerisonic) purchased Softube Tube-Tech Classic Channel Bundle from Twrogstudio via this listing:

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=499589

Good transaction. Smooth and quick.
Last edited by xerisonic on Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Do not buy from afirtich. After I paid for hist OP-X-Pro II license, he said he contacted the developer for the transfer and then disappeared. Did not answer my KVR messages o remails. When I contacted SonicProjects, they said that the seller did contact them and then when they asked for my details and for him to pay the license transfer, he never responded. Thankfully Peter on SonicProjects will let me pay the fee so at least I can get the license, but it was pretty crappy to not complete the sale. Hopefully something bad didn't happen to him, but beware if he tries to sell again.

Sold my Pro-Q 2 license to batcat. Great communication, fast to deal with. No issues at all.

I’ve bought NI Solid Mix Serie from martinjuenke Great seller everything has been fast a on smooth.

maaaquemeseyo wrote:I’ve bought NI Solid Mix Serie from martinjuenke Great seller everything has been fast a on smooth.
…and I‘d like to give my compliments to maaaquemeseyo,
a great guy to deal with!

Purchased Pro Q 2 from shaboogen, super speedy, friendly transaction. Paid, transferred and installed all in a matter of hours.

Hi fellow Kvrers

I have purchased the izotope offering from deadlycontent434. Legit seller and great communication, wish you well on your other sales items Mate! Low post count but went the extra mile for me and recommended Seller.

Regards
Surreal

Traded NI plugins with dune_rave. Nice offer, quick payment and license transfer, overall smooth and pleasant transaction. Highly recommended!
Metal in my heart
Synths in my sound card

Traded with htohgrom. Quick and smooth transaction. Recommended!

Bought Celemony Melodyne from devilnishy. Great communication. Highly recommended seller!

voxvoxvox wrote:Bought Celemony Melodyne from devilnishy. Great communication. Highly recommended seller!
Many thanks. Trusted buyer.

Traded with devilnishy. Smooth and quick. All great from my end!
eSoundz: alacantec

quincy made me happy...

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”