Eightysix 32bit VST Instrument

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanx Layzer !

The next plugins are x64+86, its been a while that i took hands on vst development.

cheers, l-day

L-Day wrote:Thanx Layzer !

The next plugins are x64+86, its been a while that i took hands on vst development.

cheers, l-day
I still use Antopya. Great one that; )
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Halonmusic wrote:
L-Day wrote:Thanx Layzer !

cheers, l-day
I still use Antopya. Great one that; )
+1

L-Day wrote:I see peoples making a wrong assumption. The filter isnt any third party module and not a standard synthedit filter. And i think fluffy you are the wrong one to make assumptions.
Cheers, l-day
I assumed because you have only released a 32 bit version. The only logical reason to do so in 2018 is because you can't release a 64 bit version. Normally that's because there are third party modules in use that haven't been updated to 64 bit by those who created them. :shrug:

Such as DD_MidiVoiceSplitter.sem

http://dazdisley.co.uk/SE/
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Cool! Thanks! Looks nice! Will give it a try 8)

The presets are pretty nice, but I'm having trouble turning the knobs. They just stop turning a lot of the time as I'm moving the mouse. I can't even figure out what specifically causes them to stop turning; it's odd. Let me know if you get this fixed, because I would like to play around with this some more.

hi,

in my daws i found no problem with the rotary knobs.
I have changed "orientation rotary" to mouse_response, i dont know if that changes anything because here it is the same like before.

cheers, l-day

Nice. I like the sounds in jupiters-space-eightysix_demo. It looks good too which doesn't hurt.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

L-Day wrote:I have changed "orientation rotary" to mouse_response, i dont know if that changes anything...
Orientation is for slider type controls only and AFAIK you can only use 'vert' and 'horiz' with it.

(I.e. 'orientation rotary' would have been invalid, thus SE would have ignored it and simply used the default, which is rotary.)

For knob type controls you would use 'mouse_response XYZ', where XYZ is:

rotary for rotary (default if nothing else defined or definition invalid)

vert for vertical

horiz for horizontal

(Theres also 'click' and 'stepped' to make switches, etc.)

So to make a knob which responds to vertical (up/down) mouse movement only, you would typically do this:

- Create an animation strip with the desired amount of frames
- Give the strip file a descriptive name so its clear what it is
- Create a textfile next to it and give it the exact same name as the strip file
- In the textfile, write:

mouse_response vert
frame_size X,Y

where X,Y is for the dimensions (width,height) of one frame in the animation strip.

Now you only need to load the strip file into an Image2 and the control is ready to be used.

PS: Its not necessary to put 'type animated' in the textfile because this is the default. All thats needed for an Image2 based knob is mouse_response and frame_size.

ENV1 wrote: So to make a knob which responds to vertical (up/down) mouse movement only, you would typically do this:
this^^^^^^
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

tesselode wrote:The presets are pretty nice, but I'm having trouble turning the knobs. They just stop turning a lot of the time as I'm moving the mouse.
yep, as i described their movement earlier....jerky.
you have to actually move your mouse in a circle
around the knob to get any kind of fluid movement out
of them. it sucks. need to be up-down linear instead.
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

hi again,

yes ENV1 i have it as rotary which makes here a vertical movement weirdly.. if its better ican change it to vert and announcing a update tomorrow or so.

Greetz, l-day

L-Day wrote:hi again,

yes ENV1 i have it as rotary which makes here a vertical movement weirdly.. if its better ican change it to vert and announcing a update tomorrow or so.

Greetz, l-day
Vertical movement would be nice ;)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Two Updates on the Eightysix VSTi has been done.

- Knob behavior has changed to vertical mode.

- The Filter Resonance signal is now off, when no VCO input is received.

Cheers, l-day

Where to get/downlodad/try please?

Return to “Instruments”