Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

_TIP_ wrote:Just bought Tracktion T7 + DAW Essentials Collection From user Bouroki, very fast response and great communication, highly recommended!!!
Very smooth deal with _TIP_.. cheers!

Sold Omnisphere 2 and Stylus RMX to tim.benetonn. Great buyer! Very patient while waiting several days for the licensees to transfer. :tu:

Just purchased Heavyocity Damage from originalvillan. It was his first sale and all went smooth as butter. Highly recommended!

The transaction with mikebenson has passed quickly and smoothly, thanks!

REME$A wrote:Bought Bazille from 12deadpixels and Zebra/Dark Zebra from Stuart T. Smooth transactions – highly recommended :tu:.
Very fast payment from REME$A , highly recommended :tu:

Bought Slate VCC 2.0 from olzik... Smooth operation :clap:

Just purchased UVI Vintage Vault 2 from simmo75. Pleasure to deal with and the transfer went through fine

Coda73 wrote:The transaction with mikebenson has passed quickly and smoothly, thanks!
Sold elysia museq to Coda73. Fast transaction, very communicative, great interaction overall. And I received Addictive Keys Mark One as a bonus. Awesome person.

Bought Valhalla Plate from lexr.
Thanks a lot for the smooth, fast and easy transaction!

trtzbass wrote:zeusweiler is a top notch guy.

He sold me a plug for dead cheap and when the developer told him he'd have to pay a hefty fee he didn't tell me and followed thorugh anyway to honour his side of the transaction, without asking for any extra money.

Really really appreciated
Sold Waves ssl G bus to trtzbass, excellent forum member and a pleasure to deal with. Really appreciate the offer also of a plug-in etc but this ones on me. Good luck with the productions. Would deal with again.

I bought the British Channel from maschinelf. Went fast and great, highly recommend !

"Postby Max369; Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:37 am
Re: Feedback Thread
Bought "Superior Drummer 3" and some SDXs from La Mato . He was very kind and friendly.

Very smooth and easy deal. Highly recommended person to deal with! :tu:

Thank you La Mato for taking your weekend time to complete our deal."

Coming in a little late after a months mental oblivion. But all I can say: likewise.
A really fast and well-oiled deal and to boot Max is a very nice person which made an easy interaction even easier.

Huge thanks to maschinelf for selling me his Replika XT update! Just the most excellent KVRer really and saved my weekend .. :party: :tu:

Purchased AAS Strum GS-2 from inkling — fast, easy, superb transaction; excellent communication; quick responses — highest recommendation

Thanks all!

Bought Zebra + Dark Zebra from inkling.
It was a very pleasant transaction, lightning fast communication, just excellent.
I can highly recommend him.
Many thanks! :)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”