Suggestion and request for improvement of the Ample Guitars’ software

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am a composer/songwriter and orchestrator from Cyprus (Europe).
First of all, I want to congratulate Ample Sound for the amazing products! I am your customer for the last two years and I own 4 guitars, 2 guitar extensions and 2 basses. I use these products in all of my projects and I am very pleased with the high quality of your virtual instruments.

I have an important suggestion and at the same time a request for improvement of the Ample Guitars’ software. In the guitars’ Strummer Mode, in the patterns creation section (SEQ), you are able to create custom patterns only in the typical time signatures: 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 6/8, 4/4Tri and 3/4Tri.
As a Greek musician, I compose/write music in a variety of time signatures because, as may you know, in Greek music and especially in the traditional Greek music we use many different and unusual Time Signatures, for example, 5/8, 7/8, 9/8 or 5/4, 9/4 etc.
If you upgraded this mode it would be a great opportunity for musicians from all over the world whose music might be different from others, to create patterns in any time signature, from 2/4 to 9/4 and from 5/8 to 9/8. That would be amazing!

Thank you in advance.

Thanks for your great supports and suggetions.
Your asking makes sense but unfortunately we are making 3.0 update which has had a new feature list, a lot of work need to do, we have to put your requirement after that :)

Return to “Ample Sound”