Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
Mat-tvank
KVRer

19 posts since 2 Jun, 2018

Postby Mat-tvank; Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:59 pm ----

-----
Last edited by Mat-tvank on Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:02 am, edited 5 times in total.
Mat-tvank
KVRer

Postby Mat-tvank; Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:23 am Re: D16, Kilohearts, Audio Damage, NI Razor

Update
e@rs
KVRAF

3492 posts since 15 Dec, 2011, from Bucharest, Romania

Postby e@rs; Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:32 am Re: D16, Kilohearts, Audio Damage, NI Razor

Wish I could buy Kombinat Tri second-hand, but unfortunately Audio Damage plugins are NFR...
Mat-tvank
KVRer

Postby Mat-tvank; Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:45 pm Re: D16, Kilohearts, Audio Damage, NI Razor

e@rs wrote:Wish I could buy Kombinat Tri second-hand, but unfortunately Audio Damage plugins are NFR...

9. Can I sell or otherwise transfer my license?
If you bought the license directly from us, you may transfer it to another Audio Damage account free of charge. Each license comes with one free transfer. If you bought the license from someone else, you may activate a one-time license transfer for that product for US$4.00. Full instructions for doing this are on your account page. If you feel you should have a transfer option on a particular product, but you do not, please write us and we'll sort it out. NOTE: There are no refunds on transfer option purchases.

From AD FAQ
http://a3.f6.1243.static.theplanet.com/ ... q.php?id=2
alvfaria
KVRian

937 posts since 3 Apr, 2011, from Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

Postby alvfaria; Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:47 pm Re: D16, Kilohearts, Audio Damage, NI Razor

How much for Loom 2 alone?
e@rs
KVRAF

Postby e@rs; Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:27 am Re: D16, Kilohearts, Audio Damage, NI Razor

Mat-tvank wrote:
e@rs wrote:Wish I could buy Kombinat Tri second-hand, but unfortunately Audio Damage plugins are NFR...

9. Can I sell or otherwise transfer my license?
If you bought the license directly from us, you may transfer it to another Audio Damage account free of charge. Each license comes with one free transfer. If you bought the license from someone else, you may activate a one-time license transfer for that product for US$4.00. Full instructions for doing this are on your account page. If you feel you should have a transfer option on a particular product, but you do not, please write us and we'll sort it out. NOTE: There are no refunds on transfer option purchases.

From AD FAQ
http://a3.f6.1243.static.theplanet.com/ ... q.php?id=2

That's from the old site. They changed their transfer policy in the meantime.
Mat-tvank
KVRer

Postby Mat-tvank; Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:40 am Re: D16, Kilohearts, Audio Damage, NI Razor

Not matter,

Than they have to take the site offline. I get a money reminder from the german Broadcast contribution and after request the told me that they not send any pay information per Quartal.
I found on there site a textline that is still possible for me. I go in oppostion and in the end i´m in right. They accept my position. There are rules in the EU and there responsibilty for the owners of websites.

So Audio Damage stuff is sellable and ends with the offline or change of text on there site(s).
e@rs
KVRAF

Postby e@rs; Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:42 am Re: D16, Kilohearts, Audio Damage, NI Razor

Audio Damage is from US.

But don't take my word on the matter. Send them an email and ask if they allow license transfers.

If they allow, I'll get your Kombinat Tri for 20 EUR, as you initially asked.

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)