Safe Travels (melodic/morning psytrance)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

When I saw you put up a track I knew it would be good.

Synths used?

Awesome!
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

wagtunes wrote:When I saw you put up a track I knew it would be good.
:oops: :hug:
wagtunes wrote: Synths used?
Tons of them :) Viper (some of the presets I had made for this track made it into Viper factory banks btw), Spire, Serum, Rapid, Sylenth, Dune2, U-He synths. Maybe something else I forgot. G-Sonique Ultrabass for the bassline.
Mushy Mushy wrote:Awesome!
Thanks! :)

Nice! Bright but not harsh, lots of little details and interest
This is the kind of thing I TRY to produce... but always end up with something else LOL
I like the bit around 1:50 - it's a fake out of sorts, like the standard subdivision increase in the kick, then it just went like "f**k it" and crazy.
My only critique is the first 4 minutes or so not enough dynamics, but that's probably a genre thing

Aleatoriac wrote:Nice! Bright but not harsh, lots of little details and interest
This is the kind of thing I TRY to produce... but always end up with something else LOL
I like the bit around 1:50 - it's a fake out of sorts, like the standard subdivision increase in the kick, then it just went like "f**k it" and crazy.
My only critique is the first 4 minutes or so not enough dynamics, but that's probably a genre thing
Thanks!

Well, actually I sometimes try to produce other things, like ambient, downtempo etc ... Always come back to psytrance, the only subgenre where I'm not totally incompetent. :)

Introducing a theme and then suddenly starting something completely different instead of that theme is a common thing in psytrance, exactly what I tried to do at 1:50

I wonder what you mean by not enough dynamics?

Very Dacru-ish one, flows really nicely, as always delivery is top notch, can't really find anything to object here, what I loved most about is vowel stuff, immediately this one pop in my mind 8)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eH9DJRidjic

Expect more good ol' full on from you. :hug:
This entire forum is wading through predictions, opinions, barely formed thoughts, drama, and whining. If you don't enjoy that, why are you here? :D ShawnG

Return to “Music Cafe”