TS404 clone

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Russell Grand wrote:
Halonmusic wrote:
Russell Grand wrote:This is the one thing I despise about Image-Line. They're constantly killing off great stuff inside FL. For example, a while back they killed off many of the pre-computed effects. I'd used some of them for years and suddenly they were gone. They've just brought them back for the newest release, but I've been without them for a long time.

The ones that bother me more are TS404 as you've mentioned, and DX/DXi. I loved the sound and ease of use of Dreamstation and to this day, I'm missing it.

As for alternatives to TS404: I don't have any suggestions other than the Transistor Bass from IL. I've only messed around with the demo a handful of times but it's decent and inexpensive. I do think IL should have released it free for all FL users since they removed TS404...
This. FL Studio isnt what is used to be. Killing of TS404, whats next, Wasp and SimSynth?

Still my face daw though. :)

Btw about DX/DXi - im using DXShell for all of my DX/DXi stuff. Works flawlessly.
Agreed, Halon. FL is still my favorite DAW too. :tu:

I was gonna check out DXShell but the only software I can find on the DXShell website is DXSpotter and DXPocket (for Android). Am I missing something? Is DXSpotter what I'm looking for (it doesn't look like it) or is what you're using called DXShell? Do you have a direct link to what you're using? Thanks in advance.
I believe it was this one:

http://xlutop.com/buzz/zip/dxshell_v1.0.4b.zip
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Halonmusic wrote:Killing of TS404, whats next, Wasp and SimSynth?
Do people really use still these? Wasp doesn't even run in the 32-bit version.

fanodu1 wrote:
Halonmusic wrote:Killing of TS404, whats next, Wasp and SimSynth?
Do people really use still these? Wasp doesn't even run in the 32-bit version.
I don't know what others do, but I use them.

Also Wasp runs on my end, 32bit.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

I was looking for an alternative and closest I found was TAL's Elektro - free, 64-bit and does the job pretty well, except for step-sequencer:

https://tal-software.com/products/tal-elek7ro
:phones: Having fun with Cubase 10.5 Pro @ Win10 | Waves, Korg, D16, AIR ...
also Protracker 3.62 @ Amiga 1200 / WinUAE :love:

Return to “Instruments”