It's Father's Day KVR, give me your best synth deal!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Vertion wrote:which ONE do you think it should it be?
KiloHearts ONE? :D
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Vertion wrote:I bought this one for $39:
https://www.112db.com/plugins/mikron/cascade/
Very nice effect for a very good price :tu:

EnGee wrote:
Vertion wrote:I bought this one for $39:
https://www.112db.com/plugins/mikron/cascade/
Very nice effect for a very good price :tu:
Yes I was very impressed when it came out. Simple but produces great effects. Perfect if you don't have much time on your hands.
Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:15 pm Passing Bye wrote:
"look at SparkySpark's post 4 posts up, let that sink in for a moment"
Go MuLab!

Teksonik wrote: My Mother just died. It has given me a whole new sense of what matters in life and what doesn't. That synth will still be there tomorrow. Never take for granted your loved ones will.......
Teksonik, I am so sorry for your loss. :hug:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:15 pm Passing Bye wrote:
"look at SparkySpark's post 4 posts up, let that sink in for a moment"
Go MuLab!

Teksonik wrote:
generaldiomedes wrote:
Teksonik wrote:It's Father's Day. Put the Synths down and spend time with your Family. They are all that really matters.
How did we get from "I want a synth for Father's day" to "I plan to spend all day with my synth and ignore my family" ?
My Mother just died. It has given me a whole new sense of what matters in life and what doesn't. That synth will still be there tomorrow. Never take for granted your loved ones will.......
Man, I am so sorry to hear this. Believe me, I know what it's like even though it's been 9 years this June. You're right, never take those you love for granted. I'm hoping your music will give you some comfort during this time. I know it helped me a lot. Even did a CD and dedicated it to my mom. Tough to listen to today but still glad I did it.

Thank you for your concern Steve. :hug: I am sorry for the loss of your Mother too. I wasn't looking for sympathy when I first posted but I felt the initial response to my simple post warranted a clarification.

I just wanted to make the point that Father's Day should be for Family. Synths can wait. I wish I had spent less time with my studio and more time with my Mother now.

I haven't had time for music lately due to dealing with her affairs. I get a few minutes to check the forums each night but that's about it for now. I'm hoping I can get back to some sense of normalcy by the end of the month.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote:Thank you for your concern Steve. :hug: I am sorry for the loss of your Mother too. I wasn't looking for sympathy when I first posted but I felt the initial response to my simple post warranted a clarification.

I just wanted to make the point that Father's Day should be for Family. Synths can wait. I wish I had spent less time with my studio and more time with my Mother now.

I haven't had time for music lately due to dealing with her affairs. I get a few minutes to check the forums each night but that's about it for now. I'm hoping I can get back to some sense of normalcy by the end of the month.
You know, I was very fortunate. My mother was a musician so we had a lot in common. It made the time we had together special.

All the stupid nonsense around here really doesn't matter when stuff like this happens. Know that we're here for you if you need us. Sometimes just having somebody to talk to helps.

Teksonik wrote:
generaldiomedes wrote:
Teksonik wrote:It's Father's Day. Put the Synths down and spend time with your Family. They are all that really matters.
How did we get from "I want a synth for Father's day" to "I plan to spend all day with my synth and ignore my family" ?
My Mother just died. It has given me a whole new sense of what matters in life and what doesn't. That synth will still be there tomorrow. Never take for granted your loved ones will.......
Thats hard man. Hope you got a chance for goodbyes... was more important than I knew. Def gonna take off tomorrow for my homies aint shit goin on anyway...

I'd like to throw our synths to the list.... Sample Fuel POLY and WAVE $34.99 each or bundled together for $49.99....... http://www.samplefuel.com

Return to “Instruments”