*Manière de Commencement* [Satie]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Very nice, would love to hear this on vinyl or hidef tape, YouTube always seems to add a sharpness to highs that makes me feel uncomfortable, probably because I'm getting old :)
Will bookmark for future listening, thanks for sharing.
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face

Ahh, much smoother, thank you.
This reminds me of a time I was at a cafe and a man emerged, wearing a moto helmet, clearly fully charged on eau de vie. He leaned against his moped ,meandered his way to the open road, somehow missing the parked cars, then mounting said ride, sett off, straight as a die, even indicating as he came to a corner
The other tracks are also great, will listen again soon and my eyes will smile and my eardrums will be pleasantly dented.
Satie allows the listener to indulge oneself :D
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face

Oh, heh. The idea of posting the BC link was, for a dollar you can have the full resolution, it's even 24-bit.

I find the youtube a much better 128kbps result, myself. When I uploaded this, the idea was a 1080p vertical video would make their algorithm produce a 192kbps stream. They abandoned that a few yrs ago.

However...

there be a way to pirate it (not from BC) from here without too much trouble.
ARRRRRR and avast

say no more

rp314 wrote:Fun textures/arrangement and a nice video to top it off. :tu:
Glad you dug.

I was looking for really this very type of old movie and in minutes I found this thing. And most, I mean most of it lined up with the music as you see here. There were a couple of places I just retimed slightly.

jancivil wrote:However...

there be a way to pirate it (not from BC) from here without too much trouble.
ARRRRRR and avast

say no more
You seem to be talking my non holding internet banking language, : nudge: :nudge:
:wink: :wink:
Say no more...
I would not have much to offer in return for such a generous gesture, apart from my thanks :D

I forget how I figured out how to pirate this in full res.

My mind is going.

Return to “Music Cafe”