Tokyo Dawn Labs releases Kotelnikov (standard and GE)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
TDR Kotelnikov TDR Kotelnikov GE

Nice update. Some very welcome additions here.

The best gets better - thank you!

cheers :)

Sweeet :phones:

:clap:

Brilliant! Thanks for another generous free update :tu:

Great. Thank you very much!
Soft Knees - Live 12, Diva, Omnisphere, Slate Digital VSX, TDR, Kush Audio, U-He, PA, Valhalla, Fuse, Pulsar, NI, OekSound etc. on Win11Pro R7950X & RME AiO Pro
https://www.youtube.com/@softknees/videos Music & Demoscene

:tu:

Thank you !
Kotelnikov is a very nice compressor.

It might just be me, but the Dynamic Help text 'bubbles' show up with corrupted text... seems intermittent, as I hover the mouse over the various controls.

Sometimes the whole text bubble displays fully ok, then I move off and go straight back to the same control and its corrupted. Very strange...

Tried uninstalling and re-installing; this is on the latest v1.5.0 64bit Gentlemen's Edition. Anyone else..?

See sig for details (this behaviour seen with Cubase; will try StudioOne later)
Win10; i7 4790K; 16Gb RAM; GTX750Ti; Cubase Pro v13.0.30; WaveLab Pro v11.2.0; S1 v6.5.2; UR44 audio/MIDI

thebutler wrote:It might just be me, but the Dynamic Help text 'bubbles' show up with corrupted text... seems intermittent, as I hover the mouse over the various controls.

Sometimes the whole text bubble displays fully ok, then I move off and go straight back to the same control and its corrupted. Very strange...

Tried uninstalling and re-installing; this is on the latest v1.5.0 64bit Gentlemen's Edition. Anyone else..?

That's interesting, because fixed a similar bug right before release (now runs fine on our systems). Can you send us details?
https://www.tokyodawn.net/fill-a-bug-report/

The plugin host/reinstallations won't help here. Are you up to date with windows updates?
Fabien from Tokyo Dawn Records

Check out my audio processors over at the Tokyo Dawn Labs!

FabienTDR wrote:
thebutler wrote:It might just be me, but the Dynamic Help text 'bubbles' show up with corrupted text... seems intermittent, as I hover the mouse over the various controls.

That's interesting, because fixed a similar bug right before release (now runs fine on our systems). Can you send us details?
https://www.tokyodawn.net/fill-a-bug-report/

The plugin host/reinstallations won't help here. Are you up to date with windows updates?
Thanks for responding. Interesting indeed..! I am up to date with Windows Updates; problem is seen in Studio One too. As requested, have filled out your bug report form just now.

One other detail I noticed; there is no (x64) label next to the plugin name listing in the host (like there is for Limiter GE or Feedback Compressor GE) when choosing to load it up - its just TDR Kotelnikov GE. I am choosing only the 64bit VST2 *.dll in the selection box that appears during installation. Maybe a clue somewhere here..?
Win10; i7 4790K; 16Gb RAM; GTX750Ti; Cubase Pro v13.0.30; WaveLab Pro v11.2.0; S1 v6.5.2; UR44 audio/MIDI

Awesome release Fabien, love your work

The GR limit reminds me of the Sonalksis SV-315Mk2 'crush' or Cytomics The Glue 'range' functions.

I'm looking forward to the other updates. Especially the new LF HF exciters inside SlickEQ M.

Wow guys, hats off! Can't thank you enough - sounds excellent!

Everglide wrote: I'm looking forward to the other updates. Especially the new LF HF exciters inside SlickEQ M.
+1 gonna be awessss.

Excited as.

Return to “Effects”