I'm drunk, who wants a compliment?

If it's not about music it belongs here! Please keep it civil and decent.... except - see below->
User avatar
e@rs
KVRAF
3682 posts since 15 Dec, 2011 from Bucharest, Romania

Post Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:14 am

Valhalla reverbs. :wink:

User avatar
Hink
Rad Grandad
27356 posts since 6 Sep, 2003 from Downeast Maine

Re: I'm drunk, who wants a compliment?

Post Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:25 pm

camsr wrote:
ghettosynth wrote: Here's the thing though, drinking has three distinct phases for me: the dull zone, the fun zone, and the sick zone.
Three distinct phases of drinking that commonly occur here:
The burp zone
The fart zone
The piss zone

It's good to still have a liver that works, IDK what I'd do without one.

Where's my complement? :hug:
I use to have a boss who said beer did three things, make him piss, fart and stagger

ghettosynth
KVRAF
11280 posts since 13 Oct, 2009

Re: I'm drunk, who wants a compliment?

Post Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:27 pm

camsr wrote:
ghettosynth wrote: Here's the thing though, drinking has three distinct phases for me: the dull zone, the fun zone, and the sick zone.
Three distinct phases of drinking that commonly occur here:
The burp zone
The fart zone
The piss zone

It's good to still have a liver that works, IDK what I'd do without one.

Where's my complement? :hug:
You missed the window, I'm afraid. You'll have to wait until I'm drunk again. Could be tomorrow, could be months from now.

User avatar
Turello
KVRAF
3163 posts since 6 Jul, 2012 from Sick-cily

Re: I'm drunk, who wants a compliment?

Post Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:39 pm

Hey, i deserve it!!!

User avatar
e@rs
KVRAF
3682 posts since 15 Dec, 2011 from Bucharest, Romania

Re: I'm drunk, who wants a compliment?

Post Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:53 pm

ghettosynth wrote:
camsr wrote:
ghettosynth wrote: Where's my complement? :hug:
You missed the window, I'm afraid. You'll have to wait until I'm drunk again. Could be tomorrow, could be months from now.
Damn, I was also expecting some nice fake compliments about those Valhallas... :(

GET DRUNK SOON!!! :pray:

camsr
KVRAF
6879 posts since 17 Feb, 2005

Re: I'm drunk, who wants a compliment?

Post Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:20 am

Hink wrote: I use to have a boss who said beer did three things, make him piss, fart and stagger
I heard liquor does it quicker. I drink mostly whiskey and scotch in addition to beer, I even bought a bottle of that 2049 black label (I'm just waiting for it to mature in 2061)
Image

User avatar
Bombadil
KVRAF
1961 posts since 31 Aug, 2013 from The Schwarzwald of My Mind

Re: I'm drunk, who wants a compliment?

Post Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:24 am

Cannot remember the last time I got drunk on beer. I live in an area where the local stuff is good and inexpensive. Last time I bought a 500mL bottle it was under a €.
“Not all who wander are lost.”
J.R.R. Tolkien

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
37859 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: I'm drunk, who wants a compliment?

Post Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:34 am

camsr wrote:
Hink wrote: I use to have a boss who said beer did three things, make him piss, fart and stagger
I heard liquor does it quicker. I drink mostly whiskey and scotch in addition to beer, I even bought a bottle of that 2049 black label (I'm just waiting for it to mature in 2061)
the ferryman.

public bar and gambling
established 1905.

liquor in front.
poker in rear.

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
37859 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: I'm drunk, who wants a compliment?

Post Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:40 am

Bombadil wrote:Cannot remember the last time I got drunk on beer. I live in an area where the local stuff is good and inexpensive. Last time I bought a 500mL bottle it was under a €.

tbh, i don't really drink anymore.
aside from all the meds that alcohol doesn't mix well with, when i would go out regularly, as in maybe once or twice in a fortnight, i was getting to a point where with a taxi home, a night out could easily be over 80 quid.
a good night out(one you don't remember, till you see your friends and they just laugh) double that :o
not necessarily all spent on myself, but joining in rounds with friends.

in my late teens i once woke up in a field in a different country to the one i went out drinking in.
can anyone beat that? :hihi:

User avatar
Hink
Rad Grandad
27356 posts since 6 Sep, 2003 from Downeast Maine

Re: I'm drunk, who wants a compliment?

Post Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:46 am

camsr wrote:
Hink wrote: I use to have a boss who said beer did three things, make him piss, fart and stagger
I heard liquor does it quicker.
yes you're right but that is also from the song suicide solution (ozzy) and I didn't want to give gs the wrong idea about what I was saying :oops:

camsr
KVRAF
6879 posts since 17 Feb, 2005

Re: I'm drunk, who wants a compliment?

Post Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:48 am

I once got drunk on a plane, except it never happened I only imagined it while listening to that song
Image

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
37859 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: I'm drunk, who wants a compliment?

Post Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:50 am

camsr wrote:I once got drunk on a plane, except it never happened I only imagined it while listening to that song

ive never been drunk on a plane.
been off my tits on shrooms on a few flights back from amsterdam though.

User avatar
donkey tugger
Boss Lovin' DR
4869 posts since 15 Mar, 2002 from the grimness of yorkshire

Re: I'm drunk, who wants a compliment?

Post Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:50 am

vurt wrote:
in my late teens i once woke up in a field in a different country to the one i went out drinking in.
can anyone beat that? :hihi:
I shit the bed once.

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
37859 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: I'm drunk, who wants a compliment?

Post Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:53 am

donkey tugger wrote:
vurt wrote:
in my late teens i once woke up in a field in a different country to the one i went out drinking in.
can anyone beat that? :hihi:
I shit the bed once.

you win!

camsr
KVRAF
6879 posts since 17 Feb, 2005

Re: I'm drunk, who wants a compliment?

Post Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:01 am

donkey tugger wrote:
vurt wrote:
in my late teens i once woke up in a field in a different country to the one i went out drinking in.
can anyone beat that? :hihi:
I shit the bed once.
Can't wait to hear what happened to the donkey.......



..............









...........
Image

Return to “Off Topic”