Virus TI Wavetables for Gladiator now available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

AnX wrote:
PietW. wrote:The company Access, the fathers of the virus, have kindly given permission to convert the Wavetables (99) of the TI virus to the Gladiator. This is a lot of work and I think by the end of July these will be ready and available in the forum of Tone2.
Isnt it 99 single cycles, not 99 wavetables?
No. The virus TI has single cycle waves but also 99 wavetables. These wavetables are converted to Gladiator.
Owner of the FB site of Audioterm

I love this, really looking forward to the completion of this.

fmr wrote:
PietW. wrote:... without this little tool it would not work. It is a lot of work, as I said. Pro wavetable has to cut the wavetable exactly in the wave editor, then tune to 86.132 Hz. Copy into the Resynthesetool, resynthesize and then in the Hexeditor give a name and save.
What is that "Pro wavetable"? And why do you need to go into Hexeditor to give it a name? I didn't try the Resynthesize tool yet, but I thought it was able to give names to the files.

Sorry to bother you with these questions :clown:
Sorry for Pro I meant per wavetable. I've always used a hex editor. I do not know if it works otherwise. I have not tried it yet.

PietW. wrote:
AnX wrote:
PietW. wrote:The company Access, the fathers of the virus, have kindly given permission to convert the Wavetables (99) of the TI virus to the Gladiator. This is a lot of work and I think by the end of July these will be ready and available in the forum of Tone2.
Isnt it 99 single cycles, not 99 wavetables?
No. The virus TI has single cycle waves but also 99 wavetables. These wavetables are converted to Gladiator.
Ah ok. Im sure i have them on my HD somewhere, have to have a look. Been about 10 years tho.... :hihi:

PietW. wrote:
fmr wrote:
PietW. wrote:... without this little tool it would not work. It is a lot of work, as I said. Pro wavetable has to cut the wavetable exactly in the wave editor, then tune to 86.132 Hz. Copy into the Resynthesetool, resynthesize and then in the Hexeditor give a name and save.
What is that "Pro wavetable"? And why do you need to go into Hexeditor to give it a name? I didn't try the Resynthesize tool yet, but I thought it was able to give names to the files.

Sorry to bother you with these questions :clown:
Sorry for Pro I meant per wavetable. I've always used a hex editor. I do not know if it works otherwise. I have not tried it yet.
AH, OK, now it makes sense. I thought you have some kind of new tool called "Pro Wavetable", unknown to me :D
Fernando (FMR)

Language thingie. We say "pro" for "per". :P

chk071 wrote:Language thingie. We say "pro" for "per". :P
:lol: :borg:
Fernando (FMR)

chk071 wrote:Language thingie. We say "pro" for "per". :P
Das passiert wenn Du den Googleübersetzer nutzen mußt. :(

I don't suppose there is any hope to get these Wavetables converted to work in DUNE 2 is there ? :)
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote:I don't suppose there is any hope to get these Wavetables converted to work in DUNE 2 is there ? :)

That's no problem. If you have serum, you can split the wavetables into single-cycle waves and convert them to Dune-WT using Synapse's editor.

What is your source for the virus WTs? Did you use the ones from the net or record them yourself?

I found them.

Teksonik wrote:I don't suppose there is any hope to get these Wavetables converted to work in DUNE 2 is there ? :)

i spent all morning converting them as soon as they were released. they sound great. :)

Dasheesh wrote:

i spent all morning converting them as soon as they were released. they sound great. :)
Can you share them?

Amram wrote:
Dasheesh wrote:

Can you share them?
Would appreciate this too :).

Return to “Instruments”