How to make this sine wave?

How to make that sound...
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi to all!
I remake a sound of old song and I achieved the sound that I want, but it isn't identical! The spectrum is different than original.. I have the triangle wave in my spectrum instead in the original there's a sine wave.
Can someone help me?
How to make the sine wave? I used sylenth1!
Thank you in advance! :wink:
triangle.png
sine wave.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

It looks like a little PWM has been applied to stretch one half of the waveform's cycle whilst compressing the other half along the X axis.

I used legato MODE in sylenth1, but in sytrus there's no the legato. I want to reach a sine wave. This result is very professional!. Nobody? :(

You have a LFO modulating pitch, right?
Take a synth that has sine as LFO waveform.
So it's a sine modulating pitch of a sine.
E.g. FM8 can do that.
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is served over https!!

---
Last edited by Chapelle on Sat Oct 07, 2023 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

BertKoor wrote:You have a LFO modulating pitch, right?
Take a synth that has sine as LFO waveform.
So it's a sine modulating pitch of a sine.
E.g. FM8 can do that.
But it can't do PWM on LFOs.

If you're using FL Studio, look at the Envelope Controller plugin. You can apply PWM to LFOs there.

EDIT: Having just done this, even though PWM is offered, you can't quite get that waveform out of Envelope Controller. You'll either want a synth that has PWM on its LFO or use a modular environment like Reaktor.

Amazing! I have to study! The result is identical now! Ty guys! then with the lfo I can act on all parameters of the pulse width modulation!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Looverlight wrote:Amazing! I have to study! The result is identical now! Ty guys! then with the lfo I can act on all parameters of the pulse width modulation!
Oh, that's definitely close enough. Excellent. :)

Return to “Sound Design”