Make Me Feel (Progressive? House)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello KVR :)

I recently finished a new house track titled "Make Me Feel." I'm quite proud of it, although there are, of course, some things that I'm critical of. I wish the overall loudless could've been increased, but I did not want to risk over compression, so the track is a bit quiet as a result. I also had a hard time finding a good volume for the bass to sit at, but I suppose I'm fairly satisfied with the end result of it after testing it in my car for several days.

https://soundcloud.com/lobstremusic/make-me-feel

Anyways, I'd love to get your guys' opinions on it, let me know what you think. I genuinely appreciate all forms of feedback and will returns comments / likes / follows on Soundcloud. Thanks in advance!!

My Feedback (1-10 Scale)

Music - 8
Instruments - 8
Performance - 9.5
Mix - 9.5

Overall - 8.75

Comments: You call this soft? God help my ears when you do a track that's loud. Anyway, mix sounds fine to me. High synth could use a little EQ between 500 and 1K. Other than that, nothing sticks out. Arrangement kind of sparse but the vocals make up for it. She's got a nice voice. Like the voice FX. Some nice breakdowns. For the most part, kept my interest all the way through.

Return to “Music Cafe”