I am looking to PAY YOU FOR your plug in chains that makes stuff sound like old samples/vintage

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Picked up rx950 and tal-dac just cus this thread had some good posts. No idea that kinda thing was out there... thanks yall

Never quite got those "I pay you" topics. Why pay people who are willing to help, for free, anyway? There won't be any extra motivation. And why does it have to be a plugin chain, when a single plugin can do the same, and more? Puzzles me all along.

chk071 wrote:Why pay people who are willing to help, for free, anyway?
That was my point exactly by posting the effect chain that gives you that vintage Betty Boop sound.

And you're right...it can all be done with one plugin like RC-20...or even Waves Vinyl. The results will be more than adequate.
...and the electron responded, "what wall?"

ddeez wrote: im gonna check it out tmrw and will happily paypal you if i like the chain. as i mentioned previously.
I don't want any money, even if you do like it and use it. I did it because you simply asked. I also did it because I want to help inspire creativity and pay it forward. That's what, I believe, KVR had in mind when it was created. On a grander scale...the internet.

Mathematics wrote:
chk071 wrote:Why pay people who are willing to help, for free, anyway?
That was my point exactly by posting the effect chain that gives you that vintage Betty Boop sound.

And you're right...it can all be done with one plugin like RC-20...or even Waves Vinyl. The results will be more than adequate.
Yeah by the time I heard of RC-20 I had already accumulated enough lofi plugins. Oh the money I would have saved.../s.

IKR?

Here's my definitive choice of paid plugins to mimic a vintage LP rip:

#1: RC-20
#2: VinylStrip
#3: Waves Vinyl

Anything else is for texture-to-taste or to make it sit better in your mix. Like EQ, tube, and tape emu's.

I already posted the free ones, so you can read my previous post on that.

The vulf compressor is pretty badass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6D9WvwMNr8

chk071 wrote:Never quite got those "I pay you" topics. Why pay people who are willing to help, for free, anyway? There won't be any extra motivation. And why does it have to be a plugin chain, when a single plugin can do the same, and more? Puzzles me all along.
Agreed, and truth be told, it probably has something of a negative affect because the poster is seen as having certain qualities that some don't want to be associated with. It's as likely to attract trolling as it is genuine help.

Personally though, I want to know if this guy has paid anyone yet?

badass_billy wrote:The vulf compressor is pretty badass.
It sure is...if it were 10% of the original cost. Christ...not even the RC-20 is nearly as much and it does...everything and is used by Hollywood Studios for TV shows, movies, and commercials.

I think it's Snake Oil for sure. They probably get away with pricing that much for the "Lo-fi" slider label. Still, you're right...it is pretty cool all things considered.

Mathematics wrote:
badass_billy wrote:The vulf compressor is pretty badass.
It sure is...if it were 10% of the original cost. Christ...not even the RC-20 is nearly as much and it does...everything and is used by Hollywood Studios for TV shows, movies, and commercials.

I think it's Snake Oil for sure. They probably get away with pricing that much for the "Lo-fi" slider label. Still, you're right...it is pretty cool all things considered.
I keep hoping to see Vulf For sale in the marketplace. I wonder how close one can come with AD Rough Rider or Soundtoys Devil loc.

Armagibbon wrote:Picked up rx950...
Screw it...I'm guilty too. It's hard to improve on something that already sounds good but this managed to add an extra 2% of realism to that old school sampled effect. This RX950 and the WaveArts Tube Saturator 2 are a good combo. Tube Sat 2 first, then RX second.

guyz I own every plugin now how do i use them k thx i'll pay

also what are multi fx like for real how can it be any good if its all in one plugin thats not pro at all

plz dont waste my time i just want pay and get awesome dont have time for practice lol way 2 busy working

This Plugin --> One Ping Only --> Anechoic Room Simulator

The multi-effects are like channel strips. It all depends on how much customization you want per module. That will determine whether or not you need a second or third plugin in your chain. In this sound design example, there are only a few good options. We've named the best all-on-one solution.

mutantdog wrote:This Plugin --> One Ping Only --> Anechoic Room Simulator
This is good, but I think that we can improve it by rearranging the effects.

One Ping Only --> Anechoic Room Simulator --> This Plugin

We want to process the results of the room simulator with this plugin.

Return to “Effects”