Any soft synth you are waiting for?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Although technically a rompler and not a synth, I am looking forward to IK Multimedia's SampleTank 4.

SampleTank 3 in conjunction with Miroslav Philharmonik 2 and Syntronik Deluxe is great tool for my studio needs. However, the user experience of the said VST instrument is sorely hampered by a poorly implemented browser and file management system. I hope version 4 rectifies the situation, in addition to the other features and improvements.

Other VST instrument upgrades I am looking forward to are Native Instruments Kontakt 6, Steinberg HALion 7 and UVI Falcon 2.

CrystalWizard wrote:I should mention that on a one to one basis Virsyn were extremely nice to me and quite helpful after i had a serious user malfunction with my licenses.
What regards exactly purchasing\licensing questions - no claims to Virsyn, here I can't say anything.
CrystalWizard wrote:I’ve had no problems
No one can't have no problems if he has latest version of Tera, because it's contain non-working modules (even whole section which do not do anything, and with this no one does anything, although the plugins are still in shop, they are not discontinued.)

I'd buy some Native Instruments products if they
would ditch Native Access, and use solid serial registration,
and let users download, store and install their rentals
without _any_ intrusions. Works for U-he, maybe it would be
cheaper to license their tech, than to pay a team
for constant meddling in their customers lives. :dog:
Just think how that would reduce their tech-support $taff co$t$
Cheers

punkfest2000 wrote:None. I've hardly scratched the surface of all the ones I've got. Also, how much better or different can a "new" synth get?

I honestly think we've attained 99% of the sounds capable of being synthesized.

In fact a new synth is the last thing I need. Too many options just stifles productivity. Less is more guys.
There is no good speech/singing synthesizer yet.

Wasn’t there already a what are you waiting for thread over the past years?

c_voltage wrote:
CrystalWizard wrote:I should mention that on a one to one basis Virsyn were extremely nice to me and quite helpful after i had a serious user malfunction with my licenses.
What regards exactly purchasing\licensing questions - no claims to Virsyn, here I can't say anything.
No one can't have no problems if he has latest version of Tera, because it's contain non-working modules (even whole section which do not do anything, and with this no one does anything, although the plugins are still in shop, they are not discontinued.)

Tera 3. V3.5.1 2014. on windoze 7 pro, i7 quad
Perhaps i haven’t been digging deeply enough? Or maybe it’s working? Or maybe i don’t know what i’m missing?
gadgets an gizmos..make noise https://soundcloud.com/crystalawareness Restocked: 3/24
old stuff http://ww.dancingbearaudioresearch.com/
if this post is edited -it was for punctuation, grammar, or to make it coherent (or make me seem coherent).

CrystalWizard wrote:
c_voltage wrote:

Perhaps i haven’t been digging deeply enough? Or maybe it’s working? Or maybe i don’t know what i’m missing?
- master section not works (both effects - reverb and chorus, and master volume fader\panorama, this is all broken)
- multioutput not works

Though, it all works great one-two revision of plug ago (but then there were other bugs).
It's abnormal, especially for such major manufacturer.

something that plays itself and makes me famous without doing anything
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

dangayle wrote:
punkfest2000 wrote:None. I've hardly scratched the surface of all the ones I've got. Also, how much better or different can a "new" synth get?

I honestly think we've attained 99% of the sounds capable of being synthesized.

In fact a new synth is the last thing I need. Too many options just stifles productivity. Less is more guys.
There is no good speech/singing synthesizer yet.
As far as I'm concerned that's a good thing

Cytomic Synth, as The Drop gets added onto all my synth anyway :)

**Double Post***

c_voltage wrote:
CrystalWizard wrote:
c_voltage wrote:

- master section not works (both effects - reverb and chorus, and master volume fader\panorama, this is all broken)
- multioutput not works

Though, it all works great one-two revision of plug ago (but then there were other bugs).
It's abnormal, especially for such major manufacturer.
I don't know what you're on about. It's all working fine here! :shrug: :)

Tera 3. V3.5.1 2014. on Win7-32 bits, Core2Duo

Dune 3 and Synthmaster 3.

I also like the way Minimonsta works, but I'd like to see it improved for 2018.
For example, GUI resizing and filter improvements would be nice.

Also I forgot about Loomer's String and Aspect. Both sound great, but there have been no big improvements for a long time:

http://www.loomer.co.uk/string.htm

http://www.loomer.co.uk/aspect.htm

Return to “Instruments”