Wusik Station V9.0.4 Released (includes missing sounds)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

New BETA for Wusik Station V9 and Wusik 8008 (Win/OSX)

July 24 2018 - V9.0.4 - Beta 04

To download BETA files you need to use the original Download URl you got from your order. Click on Show More Files (right menu) to see the BETA files.

- Fixed a problem with the Microtuning (Scala/TUN) support.
- Added missing soundsets to the single file installer: Maestro Grand Piano and Tesseract.
- Fixed a problem when loading package files (presets + sounds into a single file).
- Fixed a problem with the Custom Filter when using the extra filters or internal delay and mono mode (1 voice).
- Fixed a problem with missing sounds in the Tesseract legacy presets.
- Fixed a problem loading the Tesseract legacy presets (related to the new Gate and MIDI CC code for V9).
- Added Pan and Volume opcodes to the SFZ loading code.
- When loading a preset it will check all files in that folder and add to the plugin's program list. This way you can use the host program's list to change presets from that folder. This is specially handy with Wusik SQ200.

If you don't want to download the large 15 Gig file again, just download this file instead: SND_Extra_And_Missing_SoundSets_******.zip (where ****** is the date of the file) 400 Meg.

Once things are tested and no other files are missing I will update all installers. :cool:

Cheers, WilliamK

:tu:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

This developer needs a lot of support, guys. One of the first to come out in the early years of computer music software development, with the WUSIK idea. Good stuff!

Thanks guys! :hug:

Cheers, WilliamK

benheman wrote:This developer needs a lot of support, guys. One of the first to come out in the early years of computer music software development, with the WUSIK idea. Good stuff!
Absolutely. :tu:
Owner of the FB site of Audioterm

I'd like to try it, although I'm running Linux and in this case the installation program crashes right at the start. Mind you, I've installed and am using Rob Papen, Synthmaster, Tone2, Sugar Bytes, Sonic Charge, some Image Line synths, LinPlug, Fathom, Voxengo and Melda plugins, and installed many demos. So I do not feel that there's that much of a big problem on the Linux/Windows bridge side, and am not really inclined to tweak the wine-staging/linvst configuration. My approach at this time is, it does not install/run, ah well... Nevertheless, I wanted to let you know about this, just for the remote case that it might trigger an idea about how the installation software was conceived. If one day it installs and runs on Linux, I'd be more than happy to try it.

Cheers.

Many versions ago, the setup was a folder, 'Wusikstation',
containing a folder 'data', which held folders for
presets, soundsets, effects, and the individual
plugin .dlls, .ini files etc, maybe you could unpack the install archive,
with cabextract installed, and maybe use fileroller,
and try to replicate that path? (oh for the simple days of yore...)
Cheers

Do you still have wusik membership? I do not often use wusik, so I prefer to pay less frequently.

Ah, haven't tested on Linux, sorry for that. :dog: The new installer does a few hacks so it works in a single-file. Have you tried the 32 bits installer too? I will check things out and maybe just do another file that has all the files inside a ZIP instead, for those type of situations.

Cheers, WilliamK

WilliamK wrote:Ah, haven't tested on Linux, sorry for that. :dog: The new installer does a few hacks so it works in a single-file. Have you tried the 32 bits installer too? I will check things out and maybe just do another file that has all the files inside a ZIP instead, for those type of situations.
I replied to your PM. To re-iterate, please do not get out of your way to support Linux :) I just mentioned it in case it could be associated with some development issues or something, just by coincidence. I have enough Windows VST to learn and use for a year now. 8)

Cheers.

Got it. But I may still make another no-installer single-zip-file for situations like that. Is not hard, is just a script I run on my server. ;-)

Cheers, WilliamK

Wusik Station V9.0.4 BETA Updates

- Added missing soundsets: Arrhythmia, Basic Drums, DanceDrums, ElektroWusik, Extra Tek Sounds, Maestro Gig Grand, SmallEmulator, Tesseract and Vocalsphere.

If you don't want to download the large 16+ Gig file again (still uploading it), just download this file instead:

SND_Extra_And_Missing_SoundSets_******.zip (where ****** is the date of the file) 1 Gig.

Edit: I finished up uploading the new 16 Gig installer. Please, guys, let me know if you see any missing file messages so I can add any remaining files.

Cheers, WilliamK

New BETA #6 for Wusik Station V9 and Wusik 8008. Windows/OSX, 32/64 Bits.

Aug 14 2018 - V9.0.4 - Beta 06

To download BETA files you need to use the original Download URl you got from your order. Click on Show More Files (right menu) to see the BETA files.

- Fixed a problem when loading package files (presets + sounds into a single file).
- Fixed a problem with the Custom Filter when using the extra filters or internal delay and mono mode (1 voice).
- Fixed a problem loading the Tesseract legacy presets (related to the new Gate and MIDI CC code for V9).
- When loading a preset it will check all files in that folder and add to the plugin's program list. This way you can use the host program's list to change presets from that folder. This is specially handy with Wusik SQ200.
- Added missing soundsets to the single file installer: Arrhythmia, Basic Drums, DanceDrums, ElektroWusik, Extra Tek Sounds, Maestro Gig Grand, SmallEmulator, Tesseract and Vocalsphere. You don't need to re-download the large file if you don't want to, read more below.
- Fixed a problem where the preset name at the top wouldn't change to the last loaded file.
- Fixed a problem with legacy files and MIDI CCs.

If you don't want to download the large 16 Gig file again, just download this file instead: SND_Extra_And_Missing_SoundSets_******.zip (where ****** is the date of the file) 1 Gig.

Cheers, WilliamK

Important, I made a mistake in the previous Wusik Station V9 and Wusik 8008 Beta Files. I just uploaded new files for Windows that fixes my mistake, will do the OSX files later today.

Aug 15 2018 - V9.0.4 - Beta 06b

Cheers, WilliamK

New Wusik Station V9.0.4 Release :hyper:

http://www.wusik.com/w/index.php/products/wusik-station

- Updated the Default skin so it shows the Scrollbar and related icons in the right tree-view (file-browser).
- Added missing soundsets to the single file installer: Arrhythmia, Basic Drums, DanceDrums, ElektroWusik, Extra Tek Sounds, Maestro Gig Grand, SmallEmulator, Tesseract and Vocalsphere. You don't need to re-download the large file if you don't want to, read more below.
- Fixed a problem where the preset name at the top wouldn't change to the last loaded file.
- Fixed a problem with legacy files and MIDI CCs.

If you don't want to download the large 16 Gig file again, just download SND_Extra_And_Missing_SoundSets.zip instead; 1 Gig (click Show All Files to see it).

Cheers, WilliamK

Return to “Instruments”