Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
mevla
KVRAF
 
1581 posts since 3 Nov, 2015

Postby mevla; Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:48 pm Re: Monique ?

AnX wrote:
mevla wrote:
AnX wrote:There is no reason for software to be mono.


What's the name of your church again ?


Reality


436,529 views, 6.5K likes, $500

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FW8QYt6bio
Cinebient
KVRAF
 
3567 posts since 16 Nov, 2014

Postby Cinebient; Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:07 pm Re: Monique ?

AnX wrote:
mevla wrote:
Halonmusic wrote:
mevla wrote:
AnX wrote:mono ?

It's 2018. :uhuhuh:


How many Eurorack modules and co. are mono ?


This is a virtual synth, not a eurorack module. :roll:


Can you back up just a little bit ?

It's a synth, and it's mono, like many Euroack modules, which are synths, and mono. For a musician, a creator, you have mono choices between software and hardware. Both are on the market.



There is no reason for software to be mono.


There is also no reason to not offer microtuning and MPE....but it is like it is :wink:
AnX
KVRAF
 
2884 posts since 17 Nov, 2015

Postby AnX; Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:34 pm Re: Monique ?

mevla wrote:
AnX wrote:
mevla wrote:
AnX wrote:There is no reason for software to be mono.


What's the name of your church again ?


Reality


436,529 views, 6.5K likes, $500

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FW8QYt6bio



And...?
mevla
KVRAF
 
1581 posts since 3 Nov, 2015

Postby mevla; Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:41 pm Re: Monique ?

AnX wrote:
mevla wrote:
AnX wrote:
mevla wrote:
AnX wrote:There is no reason for software to be mono.


What's the name of your church again ?


Reality


436,529 views, 6.5K likes, $500

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FW8QYt6bio



And...?


And the name of the church is not reality.
AnX
KVRAF
 
2884 posts since 17 Nov, 2015

Postby AnX; Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:33 am Re: Monique ?

No idea what you are talking about. What has that got to do with sofware being monophonic?
mevla
KVRAF
 
1581 posts since 3 Nov, 2015

Postby mevla; Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:59 am Re: Monique ?

AnX wrote:No idea what you are talking about. What has that got to do with sofware being monophonic?


Not easy to follow a thread isn't it. Maybe these will help ? : :D :) :wink: :( :? :neutral: :o 8) :ud:
AnX
KVRAF
 
2884 posts since 17 Nov, 2015

Postby AnX; Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:01 am Re: Monique ?

mevla wrote:
AnX wrote:No idea what you are talking about. What has that got to do with sofware being monophonic?


Not easy to follow a thread isn't it.


Not when ppl are too ignorant to give a valid argument, no.
anttimaatteri
KVRist
 
218 posts since 17 Nov, 2015

Postby anttimaatteri; Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:15 am Re: Monique ?

monique is a great sounding synth. i recommend it. growling basses and stuff.

moaning about mono synths in 2018? :roll:
Previous

Moderator: KVR Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments