KVRAF

10490 posts since 24 May, 2009, from A galaxy, far far away
Excellent! Thanks!

:tu:
thomekk
KVRAF

2430 posts since 3 May, 2003, from Germany
Thanks a lot!
First time I have seen a breath controller in action. Works and sounds very good -
New in April 2018: "New Album" YouTube
Eauson
KVRian

835 posts since 8 Jan, 2013, from morf
Loved this, the bit at 2.28 raised the hairs, then blew me away :tu: :D
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face
Tony Ostinato
KVRian

1464 posts since 14 Jun, 2003
thanks thanks thanks thanks

the bit from 2:28 is all the composition. you could have monkeys playing that on kazoos and it still would impact a ton

heres an older non realtime very overdubbed version with a lot of real brass and yamaha wx5/vl70m on the trombones:

https://soundcloud.com/tonyostinato/hid ... nyostinato

i am always wishing for a vsti of the vl70m, i imagine they could expand on it quite a bit
Eauson
KVRian

835 posts since 8 Jan, 2013, from morf
Tony Ostinato wrote:thanks thanks thanks thanks

the bit from 2:28 is all the composition. you could have monkeys playing that on kazoos and it still would impact a ton

heres an older non realtime very overdubbed version with a lot of real brass and yamaha wx5/vl70m on the trombones:

https://soundcloud.com/tonyostinato/hid ... nyostinato

i am always wishing for a vsti of the vl70m, i imagine they could expand on it quite a bit

You say that the bit @2.28 could be played on a kazoo, but I think that you imparted a significant contribution to the effect it had :D
There's a thread here, you may or may not have seen
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=509806

Talking about Yamaha, haven't been through it, but there are some knowledgeable types on KVR that may have answers :)

Will look forward to listening to your overdubbed version :tu:
Thankyouverymuch :D
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face

Moderators: DrApostropheX, Scoops, KVR Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe