Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
c_voltage
KVRian

1146 posts since 16 May, 2004, from Soviet Union

Postby c_voltage; Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:52 pm Re: Any soft synth you are waiting for?

ZeePok wrote:
c_voltage wrote:
CrystalWizard wrote:
c_voltage wrote:
CrystalWizard wrote:I should mention that on a one to one basis Virsyn were extremely nice to me and quite helpful after i had a serious user malfunction with my licenses.

What regards exactly purchasing\licensing questions - no claims to Virsyn, here I can't say anything.

CrystalWizard wrote:I’ve had no problems

No one can't have no problems if he has latest version of Tera, because it's contain non-working modules (even whole section which do not do anything, and with this no one does anything, although the plugins are still in shop, they are not discontinued.)

Tera 3. V3.5.1 2014. on windoze 7 pro, i7 quad
Perhaps i haven’t been digging deeply enough? Or maybe it’s working? Or maybe i don’t know what i’m missing?

- master section not works (both effects - reverb and chorus, and master volume fader\panorama, this is all broken)
- multioutput not works

Though, it all works great one-two revision of plug ago (but then there were other bugs).
It's abnormal, especially for such major manufacturer.

I don't know what you're on about. It's all working fine here! :shrug: :)

Tera 3. V3.5.1 2014. on Win7-32 bits, Core2Duo

Ofcourse, sorry, i forgot specify: 64bit version. (I not thought that anyone still use 32bit)

EDIT: BTW, check please, multioutput are works in 32bit ? Just theoretical interest.
But check thru working assign certain Tera part(layer) to his own output exactly inside plugin. I mean, not just thru recognize multioutputs for Tera in DAW.
Last edited by c_voltage on Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
jacqueslacouth
KVRian

824 posts since 17 Nov, 2004

Postby jacqueslacouth; Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:53 pm Re: Any soft synth you are waiting for?

Silaris wrote:Although technically a rompler and not a synth, I am looking forward to IK Multimedia's SampleTank 4.

Well in the period waiting from 2 to 3 I lost my hair (what is left went grey as well), put on 25kg, lost several teeth, became wrinkly, developed Hypertension and Diabetes, retired and saw my children grow up.... I'm not investing too much in the hope for this.
CrystalWizard
KVRian

590 posts since 10 Jul, 2008, from Orbiti sw usa

Postby CrystalWizard; Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:36 pm Re: Any soft synth you are waiting for?

c_voltage wrote:
CrystalWizard wrote:
c_voltage wrote:
CrystalWizard wrote:I should mention that on a one to one basis Virsyn were extremely nice to me and quite helpful after i had a serious user malfunction with my licenses.

What regards exactly purchasing\licensing questions - no claims to Virsyn, here I can't say anything.

No one can't have no problems if he has latest version of Tera, because it's contain non-working modules (even whole section which do not do anything, and with this no one does anything, although the plugins are still in shop, they are not discontinued.)

Perhaps i haven’t been digging deeply enough? Or maybe it’s working? Or maybe i don’t know what i’m missing?

- master section not works (both effects - reverb and chorus, and master volume fader\panorama, this is all broken)
- multioutput not works

Though, it all works great one-two revision of plug ago (but then there were other bugs).

Indeed you are correct! Master vol, internal mix bus reverb and chorus not working. That’s not good. I’m not surprised that i haven’t even noticed this as i almost never used the internal mixer and would never use the inbuilt chorus and reverb. Still, i am disqualified from ever doing any beta testing... :oops:
That should be fixed. That said Tera 3 is a powerful synth. Unfortunately abandoned...
gadgets an gizmos...make noise
http://gardenofsensualdelight.com/DBAR.html apologies for broken links, a contruction team is on the way
https://soundcloud.com/crystalawareness
Cinebient
KVRAF

3565 posts since 16 Nov, 2014

Postby Cinebient; Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:21 am Re: Any soft synth you are waiting for?

CrystalWizard wrote:
c_voltage wrote:
CrystalWizard wrote:
c_voltage wrote:

- multioutput not works

Indeed you are correct! Master vol, internal mix bus reverb and chorus not working. That’s not good. I’m not surprised that i haven’t even noticed this as i almost never used the internal mixer and would never use the inbuilt chorus and reverb. Still, i am disqualified from ever doing any beta testing... :oops:
That should be fixed. That said Tera 3 is a powerful synth. Unfortunately abandoned...

Virsyn focus also now only on iOS these days (they just released a nice sampler for iOS). While they make some nice iOS apps i wouldn´t trust them to ever update their desktop plug-ins.
But they should consider that if it goes not so well with iOS that customers never forget :x :D
c_voltage
KVRian

1146 posts since 16 May, 2004, from Soviet Union

Postby c_voltage; Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:25 am Re: Any soft synth you are waiting for?

CrystalWizard wrote:
c_voltage wrote:
CrystalWizard wrote:
c_voltage wrote:

- multioutput not works

I report to them about this problems already during some years, no result.

CrystalWizard wrote:i haven’t even noticed this as i almost never used the internal mixer and would never use the inbuilt chorus and reverb.

It matter of taste, but in my opinion the excluding mixer page and multioutput from Tera environment make close this universal machine to usual synth, and can say deprives of sense in having it. Also, i very liked the reverb inside Virsyn synths, sound of his tail (about what i already wrote couple times in different places), so, ironically, exactly this becom broken.
Saukar30
KVRian

1003 posts since 2 Mar, 2005

Postby Saukar30; Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:51 pm Re: Any soft synth you are waiting for?

I'll add another... TX16WX3!!
Dullee
KVRist

93 posts since 9 Mar, 2018

Postby Dullee; Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:30 am Re: Any soft synth you are waiting for?

Zebra 3, but knowing u-he, it will come out in 2019 at best, not 2018. Same for Diva 2 and that's maybe even later, for 2020.

Synapse Audio Memorymoog, Prophet 600 and OB-Xa emulations, not 100% confirmed, but possible releases.

I'd love Moog's Minimoog D iOS app ported to Win/Mac this year.

Synthmaster 3, yes.

More Roland Cloud goodness, +100 to JX-3P/8P/10 and VP-330/SVC-350 vocoder / RS-505 Paraphonic Strings, JD-800/990.

Blue3 2.0 Hammond organ, totally coming this year

General Music (GEM) ELKA Panther organ emulation, coming

Nusofting Strings Dream Synthesizer 2.0, updated to 64-bit, coming

Roland D50 Emulation by Arturia

Eric Persing and Roland be like...... NOPE!!! :)
Last edited by Dullee on Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
evilantal
KVRian

782 posts since 13 Mar, 2008, from Arnhem, Netherlands

Postby evilantal; Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:42 am Re: Any soft synth you are waiting for?

Windows version of Pulsar Modular, but that will be waiting in vain :(
Demo work: https://soundcloud.com/antaln
My post/prog rock band: http://www.sylvium.com
Music for media: http://www.myendlessy.com
carrieres
KVRAF

1539 posts since 9 Apr, 2002, from Poissy, France

Postby carrieres; Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:08 pm Re: Any soft synth you are waiting for?

Dullee wrote:Synapse Audio Memorymoog, Prophet 600 and OB-Xa emulations, not 100% confirmed, but possible releases.

yessss
Previous

Moderator: KVR Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments