Desert of Turquoise

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

quite enjoyed this relaxing composition ...
had me drifting ... i particularly liked the ride cymbals , towards the end ...
i think you may be losing some detail / separation to the wet mix of the reverb ...

My Feedback

Music - 8.5
Instruments - 8.5
Performance - 8.5
Mix - 9.5

Overall - 8.875

Comments: As above. Very relaxing. I could picture this on 101.9 back in my New Age Daze. Maybe not quite as new age. lol. Well done.

experimental.crow wrote:quite enjoyed this relaxing composition ...
had me drifting ... i particularly liked the ride cymbals , towards the end ...
i think you may be losing some detail / separation to the wet mix of the reverb ...
Thanks for the useful feedback.
Will look into potentially drying up the mix a bit.

wagtunes wrote:My Feedback

Music - 8.5
Instruments - 8.5
Performance - 8.5
Mix - 9.5

Overall - 8.875

Comments: As above. Very relaxing. I could picture this on 101.9 back in my New Age Daze. Maybe not quite as new age. lol. Well done.
Thanks for the response.

Ooh I like the performance of this.
What a beautiful name for a song also!

It's the king of chillout songs. Those cymbals...yummie

Lovely combination of timbres in there...very well blended as well.

Overall the piece works very well. I would personally have liked to hear a little more of a contrasting section + a little more of a dramatic rise to it all, but maybe that would've been too much?

It's a great piece for unwinding to at the end of a tiring day. I liked the relaxing progressions and the pad sounds were right in the middle of the chillzone. Great job with the delayed guitar sound and a nice wrap-up at the end.

Good work :)

Really nice guitar based ambient music. Quite relaxing and calming.

I imagined maybe a sax solo some where but then it would be more soft jazz although it probably does have some underlying jazz elements.

a relaxing track, takes you right to the oasis in the desert

Jesse Gorter wrote:Ooh I like the performance of this.
What a beautiful name for a song also!

It's the king of chillout songs. Those cymbals...yummie
Thanks Jesse for the lovely comments.

ChamMusic wrote:Lovely combination of timbres in there...very well blended as well.

Overall the piece works very well. I would personally have liked to hear a little more of a contrasting section + a little more of a dramatic rise to it all, but maybe that would've been too much?
Thanks for the feedback!

seismic1 wrote:It's a great piece for unwinding to at the end of a tiring day. I liked the relaxing progressions and the pad sounds were right in the middle of the chillzone. Great job with the delayed guitar sound and a nice wrap-up at the end.

Good work :)
Thanks seismic for taking the time... :)

Ooh, very dreamlike, was a touch of resonance, but this is inconsequential as I floated along on the sands :tu: :D
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face

Has echos of the music in Rimworld with the slides and general vibe. I like the music in Rimworld, so that's good :)

Return to “Music Cafe”