Velvet 2 Air Music Tech

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello all!

i have a really weird problem with velvet 2, i have installed and all but i cannot find a preset that i used a lot and now its like deleted.

The preset its in the Mark 1 list and i even formatted the pc 2 times trying to recover it installing from a clean windows and it still doesnt show.

Any information to get the default preset list back? i really dont have any user presets that i would lose

Thanks!

C:/program data/AIR Music Technology/(Plugin name)/Presets is the default location for all my air instrument presets. not sure why a reinstall wouldn't overwrite the files and put it back for you though.

Well, I installed the demo, and the presets are actually at program files(x86)>air. The data is in data for velvet. so place these at air>velvet folder. full list is program files(x86)>air>velvet>presets(this one)
Presets.7z
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sometimes an update will negate a preset, so it is removed.
As a last resort, take a screenshot of the keeper,
and try to replicate the visible settings in V2.
Good luck!

Fixed, Thanks guys! you are gold

What was the problem then?

Side question, I just got Velvet, it sounds great but takes a lot of time (15/20 seconds or so) each time the piano model is switched.

Is that normal?

Thanks,
Mario

mabian wrote: Side question, I just got Velvet, it sounds great but takes a lot of time (15/20 seconds or so) each time the piano model is switched.

Is that normal?

Thanks,
Mario
Hey Mario,
I just checked on my system here.
I've got the Mac version, and when I switch models it takes about 4-5 seconds at most, that's for both VST and AU versions.
I've got the plugin itself on my internal SSD, and the data file (Velvet Data.big) on an internal secondary 7200 rpm drive.

Maybe that makes a difference, IDK.
Hopefully this helps.

- Jay

Thanks Jay.

I have everything on a 7200rpm drive, will try moving to SSD...

- Mario

Return to “Instruments”