your "super-synth" ?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

If I take "Super-Synth" to mean the most powerful synth in my collection, then it is IL Harmor I think. I don't have Falcon or Halion but Harmor is a very powerful synth with a great resynthesis engine. It is also very flexible with those custom designed filters!

If I consider Reason as a workstation/mega synth, then it is the most powerful of course without doubt! Well, as a standalone or ReWire at least ;)

From the small size synths that incredibly powerful while it is easy to use (relatively), Razor and Europa. Razor is incredibly powerful synth while Europa can surprise me with how much flexibility it has in sound design while still CPU friendly.

Now for kind of synthesis, I still believe that FM synthesis is the "Super" synthesis! So, maybe FM8 is the king of synths for me after all :D

Falcon

Bitwig is my 'Super-Synth'

SMH wrote:Sax is a woodwind. :P
Did. not. know. that.

Very cool, thanks for the information, went and read about it, very interesting.

Of the ones I have, Halion 6 first and Reaktor second.
There's many others I've read about that sound good, but I haven't checked most of them out.

There's also a lot of synths I have that I really like, but I wouldn't consider them super synths.
They're more just good at one thing or another.

Me super-synthing in Polyana fx version!!

https://soundcloud.com/smh2600/admiral- ... b-on-strat

EnGee wrote:If I take "Super-Synth" to mean the most powerful synth in my collection,
i take it to mean "synth whos only weakness is magic*"
which would be errr any of them?

* and kryptonite of course.

vurt wrote:
* and kryptonite of course.
"Super" is old fashion. "Spider" is da bomp.

we are venommmmm...

i will be Avenged lol
"There is no strength in numbers... have no such misconception... but when you need me be assured I won't be far away."

Perhaps the greatest super synth is nothing more than an artificial construct, designed by lonely forum dudes to socialize about shit...

Seriously, am I off base here?

No...wait!!! Even if I am right, then...well then, so what, really?

Ahhh...just carry on bullshitting... :hihi: :lol: :hihi: :lol:

My supa synth is a synth1-dexed-sylenth-imposcar dashboard in FL based on a Patcher Setup controlled from Reaper.

Right now, I am really loving Alchemy in Logic.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

synth1, still amazes me the wide range of sounds this makes
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Return to “Instruments”