Saultloom - Susurrus EP [Manjumasi] (Deep House)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey! My new EP just out on Manjumasi. Maybe it will be interesting for you...

https://soundcloud.com/manjumasi/sets/s ... ep-mama014

p.s. And my Soundcloud is here - www.soundcloud.com/saultloom

I think it’s a good EDM tune. It’s not music I seek out but if it came up on internet radio I’d listen to it.

Sounds good!

fastlanephil wrote:I think it’s a good EDM tune. It’s not music I seek out but if it came up on internet radio I’d listen to it.

Sounds good!
Thanks! It's now just one tune. It's the EP including 3 tracks. But thanks for your time and your comment as well! Have a good day!

I played "Sussurus" and "Insula". They seem to be more "psychedelic" than typical Deep House tracks I have heard before. I think that's a good thing. I can imagine these tracks doing well in clubs. There was some nice soundscaping going on in the background, and I liked the warm bass sounds.

Good work :)

seismic1 wrote:I played "Sussurus" and "Insula". They seem to be more "psychedelic" than typical Deep House tracks I have heard before. I think that's a good thing. I can imagine these tracks doing well in clubs. There was some nice soundscaping going on in the background, and I liked the warm bass sounds.

Good work :)
Hey! Big thanks for your support and your feedback! Nice to hear! Yeah, it's not a typical music. I am always try to do something interesting... Thanks once again and have a nice day! :tu:

really liking the sound space you've carved out for ' insula ' ...

experimental.crow wrote:really liking the sound space you've carved out for ' insula ' ...
Thank you very much my friend! Glad you liked it!

I loved Susurrus!

thenumber23 wrote:I loved Susurrus!
Wow! Thank you very much! Glad that you loved it! And big thanks for the comment! More stuff are coming! www.soundcloud.com/saultloom

Return to “Music Cafe”