Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
This forum is sponsored by
T-RackS Group Buy! Up to 5 free mixing and mastering processors!

T-RackS Group Buy - EXTENDED!

Up to 10 for the price of 1 possible.

Mixing and mastering processors, including Lurssen Mastering Console.

Read more at www.ikmultimedia.com
The Noodlist
KVRist

182 posts since 15 Aug, 2017, from UK

Postby The Noodlist; Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:48 pm Re: IK Multimedia Black 76 – free with magazine

It looks like IK Multimedia Black 76 is bundled with Beat Magazine August 2018, ISO €6.99.
Most probably eligible for the current group buy. post edit.
Beat Magazine.
Post edit.
I should have worded this differently, "might be" instead of " most probably".
Last edited by The Noodlist on Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hardware emulation list. I don't really need anymore effects, I need to learn how to use those I already have.
cprompt
KVRian

669 posts since 17 Nov, 2010, from UK

Postby cprompt; Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:54 am Re: IK Multimedia Black 76 – free with magazine

The Noodlist wrote:It looks like IK Multimedia Black 76 is bundled with Beat Magazine August 2018, ISO €6.99.
Most probably eligible for the current group buy.
Beat Magazine.

That's interesting, I wonder if that's possible. Depends whether the serials given to Beat are the same as other serials given to resellers (and hence count), or have been ring-fenced as "not elegible".

Looking at the website, it says "full DVD versions, including the legendary CS Black 76 T-Rack" so maybe it is a non-serial version which doesn't require registration and hence, can't participate in the group buy.
The Noodlist
KVRist

Postby The Noodlist; Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:46 am Re: IK Multimedia Black 76 – free with magazine

cprompt wrote:That's interesting, I wonder if that's possible. Depends whether the serials given to Beat are the same as other serials given to resellers (and hence count), or have been ring-fenced as "not elegible".

Looking at the website, it says "full DVD versions, including the legendary CS Black 76 T-Rack" so maybe it is a non-serial version which doesn't require registration and hence, can't participate in the group buy.

Quite possible, the one that came with Computer Magazine required registration via a serial, I can't see this being any different.
Maybe someone can confirms this.
Hardware emulation list. I don't really need anymore effects, I need to learn how to use those I already have.
owenf711
KVRer

18 posts since 22 Jul, 2018

Postby owenf711; Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:07 am Re: IK Multimedia Black 76 – free with magazine

The Noodlist wrote:It looks like IK Multimedia Black 76 is bundled with Beat Magazine August 2018, ISO €6.99.
Most probably eligible for the current group buy.
Beat Magazine.

Thanks Noodlist! I got the email from Beat the other day, didn't look closely enough, and trashed it! Gotta read these things more closely I guess, even if it's in German.

So I tried it. Good news: the serial did register with IKM no prob. Bad News: I didn't get any additional group buy activations. I sent IK an email just now, waiting to hear back and I'll post again when I do.

I haven't chosen any of my freebies yet from my first buy, so maybe the system is waiting for me and the additionals will appear later? don't know

NOTE: I did not have to buy the beat magazine at all, I think maybe because I purchased the one last month that had the ozone elements. All I did was login to serialcenter.de, choose the serials and enter my email, and they sent me the codes. No questions about words from the mag or anything.

So even if it's not eligible for the group buy, it got me one I would have chosen and for free! Thanks again Noodlist, I woulda totally missed it :dog: :tu:
owenf711
KVRer

Postby owenf711; Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:16 am Re: IK Multimedia Black 76 – free with magazine

owenf711 wrote:Gotta read these things more closely I guess, even if it's in German.

edit: I meant in any other language, Ich liebe Deutsche sprechen!
DarkStar
KVRAF

8495 posts since 2 Sep, 2003, from Surrey, UK

Postby DarkStar; Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:30 am Re: IK Multimedia Black 76 – free with magazine

owenf711 wrote: Bad News: I didn't get any additional group buy activations. I sent IK an email just now, waiting to hear back and I'll post again when I do.

Be happy that you picked it up for free.
TR5 GB web page wrote:The promotion applies to new purchases only.
DarkStar
Interesting, if true ...
The Noodlist
KVRist

Thanks to everyone for clearing it up, and forgive my "Fake News"
Can anyone confirm The Strip revision number?
I have a version from an earlier Beat edition, this version is 1.0.2.0, with 1.0.5.0 being the latest demo being offered from the DDMF website. The earlier 1.0.2.0 revision has slight issues.
owenf711
KVRer

UPDATE: It IS eligible for the group buy! I haven't heard back from IK yet (only been a couple hours) but, once again, I didn't look closely enough. On the "my promotions" page it showed only six available, like it had since I bought the Leslie (hadn't chosen any yet). Once I clicked on one of the available, there were 2 on the next page, one with freebies costing less than the Leslie and the other listing freebies that cost less than the black76. It turns out there's 2 available for each of the six listed, rather than 12 listed on the "my promos" page. I hope that makes sense.

So I do have 12 freebies now! Gonna have to post this on the main deals page. Thanks again Noodlist, your find may singlehandedly skyrocket this group buy to the max! Thanks also to beat and ikm
owenf711
KVRer

Re-post from main deals page:

UPDATE: just got an email from IKM

"Hello,
Thank you for contacting us.
The T-RackS Black 76 you registered was from a Computer Magazine, in
which does not qualify for the T-RackS Group Buy."

Weird that the activations were there, now I guess they're not. Really sorry for the false alarm to anyone who jumped. Still not a bad deal if you don't have the black76 yet. Anyway, sorry about all that, I should've waited to hear from IK before posting.
Previous

Moderator: KVR Moderators (Main)

Return to Effects