Stuck Note on Dreadbox Nyx

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello everyone,

I'm in a huge panic right now :

I just purchased a Dreadbox Nyx, and have been enjoying it for a few days. I wanted to use automation on it, so thank to my Motu mk3 hybrid interface, I discovered I could do it through the Expert Sleepers Silent Way software.

I downloaded the demo, calibrated the software with the synth as shown on the tutorials (for Voice Controller), and tried to used it a bit, turning the virtual knobs, not getting much of it.
Then I added an Audio track, set in on "No input" and to the external outputs of my Motu, in order to use with the LFO.

I plugged the two minijacks coming out of my MOTU in the severals Inputs of my Dreadbox, here and there, to see what happens : CV and Gate, Gate and VCF, Post and Gate, VCA and VCF, etc.

But since then, I've got a STUCK NOTE constantly coming out of my Dreadbox Nyx, even though no Midi is being sent at all. The Note can be modulated if I turn the knobs on Nyx.
I'm on a real panic because I'm afraid I damaged it by not being careful enough.

As you can see, I'm a real newbie and don't understand nothing to what I've been doing.
Do you guys can help ? Do you know what happened ?

A way to get back to normal ?
It must have a link with Gate, no ?

I hope you can help me,
Thank you very much

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”