FabFilter Pro-MB 40% Off Until October 1st

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

sounds good, some weeks ago -40% on Pro-C 2, now Pro-MB... keeping fingers crossed for Pro-Q2 sooner or later...

there's also 10% referral discount code if You browse Fabfilter forum, dunno if applicable during sales tho
Last edited by gort11112 on Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I'm just afraid they will come out with a MB 2 soon after I get this, their update prices are insane.

ps if anyone needs a code just pm me and I'll send you mine.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

I don't think a Pro-MB2 is in the immediate horizon (or even in the long time?). How would they improve it?

It's one of their most "perfect" plugins in my opinion. It does exactly what it was set out to do, amazingly well I might add.

It's one of my most used plugins and a true "secret" weapon for subtle control of various things (or enhancing dynamics of things with the expander).
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

bmanic wrote:How would they improve it?

I might be wrong but isn't there mid-side processing missing ?

gort11112 wrote:
bmanic wrote:How would they improve it?
I might be wrong but isn't there mid-side processing missing ?
No you can select it in the expert settings per band. ProMB is a fantastic plugin!

bmanic wrote: It's one of my most used plugins and a true "secret" weapon for subtle control of various things (or enhancing dynamics of things with the expander).
Please expound on this. I would love some tip and tricks to better use FF Pro-MB.

TIA,
jb

bmanic wrote:I don't think a Pro-MB2 is in the immediate horizon (or even in the long time?). How would they improve it?
Overlapping regions (like a dynamic EQ) would be nice. I'm often resorting to multiple instances of Pro-MB on the same track.

It's a great tool, use it in every project. Also good for sidechain compressing only certain frequency regions to create clarity in a mix.

jbarish wrote:
bmanic wrote: It's one of my most used plugins and a true "secret" weapon for subtle control of various things (or enhancing dynamics of things with the expander).
Please expound on this. I would love some tip and tricks to better use FF Pro-MB.

TIA,
jb
Check out Dan Worrall's tutorials on the Fabfilter channel if you haven't, he's probably my favourite 'production' teacher on YouTube and explains very transferable concepts for each of their product demos.

Here's the general Pro-MB one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNkaGACWuhs

Here's an upward compression specific one - definitely worth watching, opened my eyes to what Pro-MB is capable of:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z4X8WZv33s

Can't use 10% referral code on sales FYI.

JonWymore wrote:Can't use 10% referral code on sales FYI.

k, thx

I always get excited at FF sales, but am likewise always disappointed when I check my account. When you already have a lot of their plugins the sale price rarely adds anything to the discount. Can't complain I suppose, but it'd be nice if there was a sale for existing heavily invested customers.

Richard deHove wrote:I always get excited at FF sales, but am likewise always disappointed when I check my account. When you already have a lot of their plugins the sale price rarely adds anything to the discount. Can't complain I suppose, but it'd be nice if there was a sale for existing heavily invested customers.
This! I'd save 5% during the sale. Bummer.

u mean -40% and another -5%, or ?

Anyone found this one already at a re-seller? Sometimes their prices are even better than ur customer discount in our FF account.
"The 'less-is-more'-guy ... he's an asshole." (Billy Decker)

gort11112 wrote:u mean -40% and another -5%, or ?
No, I'd save x% (depending on the products you already own) + 5% (in my case). Can't say how much x is; i'm at work.
MountainKing wrote:Anyone found this one already at a re-seller? Sometimes their prices are even better than ur customer discount in our FF account.
I own too many products so I wouldn't benefit from 3rd party sellers.

Return to “Effects”