IK T-Racks Group Buy up to 9 free

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Are we going to get a bonus processor if it hits 3000 registrations? I thought it was 'buy 1, get up to 9 free.'
TrackS Banner.jpeg
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

That's supposed to be 10 for the price of 1 possible. The information on the T-RackS Group Buy page is official and not changing.

Now we have to actually GET to the 10 for 1 tier.

Probability is pretty high, the way it is going.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Bombadil wrote:Probability is pretty high, the way it is going.
Just looked at the counter again (but haven't check the latest DarkStar graph) and I'm going to say you're right and we'll likely get there sooner rather than later.

I am really pleased with the processors, Peter. I really think they'll be fun to work with as I dive back seriously into recording. :tu:
-Martin Luther King Jr.

And ... 88 left until 9 free (10 for one).

Nice... I'd be all over this if I didn't already have all but a handful.

Not to pollute the thread, but I have returned after a year's hiatus/sabbatical.

Well... it's also been over a year since I received an IK newsletter.

What up wit dat? (if there's an appropriate IK thread, pointer appreciated).
WEASEL: World Electro-Acoustic Sound Excitation Laboratories

Ending so soon is, in a way, a bit anti-climatic, but in another way, INSTANT GRATIFICATION! YAY!

By the time I get home tonight, I expect I'll have the 9th free module. Since I already have the EQ73, I was thinking I'd go for one of the APIs.
-Martin Luther King Jr.

3001 :)
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

antithesist wrote:Nice... I'd be all over this if I didn't already have all but a handful.

Not to pollute the thread, but I have returned after a year's hiatus/sabbatical.

You would need to continue to work with IK Support in order to resolve an issue of this nature. You can reply to any previous ticket you have on the subject at any time and they'd be happy to continue to assist.

I'd be all over this too if it wasn't going to be adding 10 plugins that I can't resize because IK mandates that I buy a shell I don't want and have no need for in order to be enable basic functionality that most current plugs offer. Who does this in this day and age besides IK?????
Last edited by jbarish on Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

You can get up to 30% off T-RackS 5 using JamPoints or wait for any potential future promotion for those that missed out on the deeply-discounted preorder/introductory pricing. You can find the features that come only with the packages T-RackS 5, T-RackS 5 Deluxe, and T-RackS 5 MAX at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/tr5cs under the Features and What's New bullet point lists.

T-RackS 5 is more than a "shell". Please check the T-RackS 5 product page (also linked on the page I linked above) for the full list of features and processors included.

[quote="Peter - T-RackS 5 is more than a "shell". Please check the T-RackS 5 product page (also linked on the page I linked above) for the full list of features and processors included.[/quote]

I suppose you have to say this because you work for them, but if you're not interested in mastering & assembling a CD within a closed system (using only IK plugs) I fail to see how it's not a shell.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
antithesist wrote:Nice... I'd be all over this if I didn't already have all but a handful.

You would need to continue to work with IK Support in order to resolve an issue of this nature. You can reply to any previous ticket you have on the subject at any time and they'd be happy to continue to assist.
That's how it should work, right?

Didn't last I tried... they had also supposedly kicked it to your IT department.

As I recall, they didn't respond to my last query.

Anyway, do others get newsletters?

Congratulations on the final milestone here!
WEASEL: World Electro-Acoustic Sound Excitation Laboratories

Grabbed the EQ PA. Comes to around €12 per plugin for me. I appreciate good deals, but I appreciate good deals even more when they're useful to me.

The only things I passed on were the reverbs, EQ 81, and 2 of the APIs.

I expect to overuse the Leslie on my next project. :hihi:
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Return to “Effects”