Komplete Kontrol Keyboard

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Currently I'm speculating if it's worth to wait until Black Friday to buy a Keyboard from Native instruments.
(from A-series or S-series, dunno).
I googled last years BF special offers, and it seems NI didn't doscount the hardwares, they had hardware+software combined discounts.
I've already got Komplete11, so i'm interested in a keyboard only discount.... Is that possible to happen?

dune_rave wrote:Currently I'm speculating if it's worth to wait until Black Friday to buy a Keyboard from Native instruments.
I googled last years BF special offers, and it seems NI didn't doscount the hardwares, they had hardware+software combined discounts.
I've already got Komplete11, so i'm interested in a keyboard only discount.... Is that possible to happen?
Actually, sometimes they do hardware only discounts. I bought a few things on those sales - but they are totally impossible to predict.

/C
ANALOG DEEP HOUSE 2 for U-HE DIVA
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

Hmm, thanx for the reply.

dune_rave wrote:Hmm, thanx for the reply.
Hey seeing you are from Hungary - do check out www.friendlyhouse.hu and hitspace.hu. Sometimes they have good deals on NI hardware.

/C
ANALOG DEEP HOUSE 2 for U-HE DIVA
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

Yeah, I VISITED THEM NOWADAYS :)

They surely won't have a sale on the new A series, or the new S series keyboards on Black Friday... they'll be on the market for a month by then. Makes no sense for them to have a sale on something which will still sell well at that point.

Thanx, chk071!
Maybe I will not wait, and just pick one at a local store.
On the other hand, What do you mean by saying "new S series"? I thought the S-series mk2 keyboards are not new, are they? (hmm, the S88 will be the only new release for the S series keyboards, but for me an S61 mk2 would be enough)

You're right, they only added the S88 to the existing S-series keyboards. Thought there were more. :)

DrGonzo wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:17 am
dune_rave wrote:Currently I'm speculating if it's worth to wait until Black Friday to buy a Keyboard from Native instruments.
Actually, sometimes they do hardware only discounts. I bought a few things on those sales - but they are totally impossible to predict.

/C
thanks for the feedback. My MPK88 just bit the dust, and had the same question.

Some more days, and we will see if BF contains KK keyboard discounts.
Anyway, In this year I'm very close to buy one keyboard.

Stlll no discounts on KK Keyboards , and there's a separate topic about Black friday/cyber monday sales - that contains almost no hardware discounts.
Anyaway BF is still ahead, and xmas, and new year's eve - so i'm optimistic :)

Well, you cannot slash hardware production cost by half :P Maybe your local dealer will have some 10% off, but that's it.
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

I'm with dune_rave here. I know if won't be much but any KK hardware savings would be appreciated.

The a series are too new, wait 6 months at least. Maybe for march.
dedication to flying

I look for S series (mk2) and it seems this s88 mk2 is cheaper here: https://www.gear4music.com/Keyboards-an ... 8-MK2/2NUA

I also tried the A-series in a shop, but IMHO too many things missing in this "light" version.

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”