Breath The Night - ADM (Atmospheric Dance Music)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:) Not much to say here. Have a nice weekend....
https://soundcloud.com/user-790535032/breath-the-night

like it

My Feedback

Music - 7.5
Instruments - 9.5
Performance - 8.5
Mix - 9.5

Overall - 8.75

Comments: Would you happen to remember what synths you used for this one? I'm hearing Alchemy. Yes, no? Anyway, nice ambient track. Naturally, would prefer some kind of melody but still interesting because of the subtle variations. The sudden drum stopping was a little jarring. Mix is great. Definitely need to listen to this one with headphones.

wagtunes wrote:My Feedback

Music - 7.5
Instruments - 9.5
Performance - 8.5
Mix - 9.5

Overall - 8.75

Comments: Would you happen to remember what synths you used for this one? I'm hearing Alchemy. Yes, no? Anyway, nice ambient track. Naturally, would prefer some kind of melody but still interesting because of the subtle variations. The sudden drum stopping was a little jarring. Mix is great. Definitely need to listen to this one with headphones.
Hah yeah. I might try next time some more melodic stuff :)
I mainly used here Alchemy (soundscapes, pads), Icarus (bass), Zebra 2 (just some subtle arps) and Sunrizer (lead and arp).

Cinebient wrote:
wagtunes wrote:My Feedback

Music - 7.5
Instruments - 9.5
Performance - 8.5
Mix - 9.5

Overall - 8.75

Hah yeah. I might try next time some more melodic stuff :)
I mainly used here Alchemy (soundscapes, pads), Icarus (bass), Zebra 2 (just some subtle arps) and Sunrizer (lead and arp).
4 synths that I like a lot, though I don't own Alchemy (knew I heard that in there)

Sunrizer has a really nice sound and I think is underrated as far as popularity goes.

Return to “Music Cafe”