IK Multimedia sapletank 3cs & Miroslav philharmonik 2 CRASHING

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So bought myself the upgrade to MP2 but it literally crashes continually on my 2018 MBP running 10.13.6.

stand alone
VST
AU

logic won't even recognise it and ableton just disables it after it initially crashes ableton 10.0.3
i happen to have ported miroslav 1 via 32 lives and that is a lot more stable

Any experiences?

Have you tried importing the Miroslav sounds
into Sampletank itself? There is a row of icons
below the sample list window, one of them opens
the dialogue to import compatible sounds.

Have you tried a host like the Reaper demo for Mac,
to see if you can isolate the problem?
Cheers

glokraw wrote:Have you tried importing the Miroslav sounds
into Sampletank itself? There is a row of icons
below the sample list window, one of them opens
the dialogue to import compatible sounds.

Have you tried a host like the Reaper demo for Mac,
to see if you can isolate the problem?
Cheers
SampleTank won’t even launch, neither will MP2 they both crash about 1 second after double clicking/launching the apps for either product :( Iv never seem the GUI to either instrument

Others may chip in, but meanwhile contact IK Technical Support for some one to one help.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

I've bought Miro 2CE today, may 4, installed it:

The standalone app version 2.0.6 crashes every time I try to open it.
The AU plugin cannot be validated in Logic Pro X 10.4.8. I'm on an iMac mid 2011, High Sierra 10.13.6. Frustrated.
Tried to install the version 2.0.5, no success, it crashes every time, the same result.
I sent and email to the IK team, did a tweet post on IK twitter's account, no one seems to answer me.
Did a search on the web and I found that other users have had the same problem.

If I known about the plugin crashes or app crashes I would never buy this product. Now, IK wont refund my money. Frustrated.

^^^^
Please continue to work with Technical Support. You can Reply to the email from support at any time and request a progress report / more guidance etc.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

The IK Technical Support not even answer me, neither twitter or email. A lot of users that had bought Miro2CE from april to may 4th are facing this problem. I'll be back here and share any updates if IK TechTeam answer me, anyway.

iKalamaZoo wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 12:44 am The IK Technical Support not even answer me, neither twitter or email. A lot of users that had bought Miro2CE from april to may 4th are facing this problem. I'll be back here and share any updates if IK TechTeam answer me, anyway.
I just shot you a PM. While we don't do support over Twitter, I can get your support cast flagged down. Get back to me with your ticket number when you can.
Make sure to keep an eye out on the IK Multimedia web site for future news and promotions!

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!

Ryan_IK wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 7:55 pm
iKalamaZoo wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 12:44 am The IK Technical Support not even answer me, neither twitter or email. A lot of users that had bought Miro2CE from april to may 4th are facing this problem. I'll be back here and share any updates if IK TechTeam answer me, anyway.
I just shot you a PM. While we don't do support over Twitter, I can get your support cast flagged down. Get back to me with your ticket number when you can.
I saw your PM, replied with information about my two tickets.

Solved. The installer did not create the folder Philharmonik 2 inside Documents folder. After created an empty folder called Philharmonik 2 the STANDALONE and the AU plugin were able to work properly. Simple, just like that.

Return to “Instruments”