Fuse Audio Labs releases the VPRE-376 plugin

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Teksonik wrote:
Russell Grand wrote:
Teksonik wrote:Does it sound more professional than it looks ? :?
:roll:
Legitimate question. It looks like someone's first SynthEdit plugin they cobbled together with knobman/skinman. If the sound is on the same level well then I think you can take it from there. :wink:

Odd since the 3D renders on their products page are quite impressive....... :shrug:
Fuse puts out among the best sounding plugins on the market. And they choose more esoteric pieces of gear, versus stuff that's been done to death. In addition, the developer Ray is behind the Black Rooster plugins, along with some Plugin Alliance plugins. Fuse Audio Labs is sort of his side-project/labor of love.

I agree the plugin GUI's aren't quite as sharp looking as some of the competition, but the plugins sound excellent, are stable, and the GUI's perfectly functional. Not to mention: great pricing.

Russell Grand wrote:I love your plugs but the names seem so similar, they're starting to run together.
That's why i've taken the habit of sorting the plugins into categories and renaming them after the gear they're supposed to emulate. VPRE-376 is quite similar in name to VPRE-73, but Telefunken V376 is quite different from Neve 1073 ;)
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Burillo wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:05 am
Russell Grand wrote:I love your plugs but the names seem so similar, they're starting to run together.
That's why i've taken the habit of sorting the plugins into categories and renaming them after the gear they're supposed to emulate. VPRE-376 is quite similar in name to VPRE-73, but Telefunken V376 is quite different from Neve 1073 ;)
Good idea, Burillo. :tu:

Is Drive on this essentially the same as Gain on BRA VPRE-73?
Amazon: why not use an alternative

It emulates different hardware.
It's easy if you know how

Thanks, see this is what confusing naming schemes do!
Amazon: why not use an alternative

VariKusBrainZ wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:18 pm Thanks, see this is what confusing naming schemes do!
:hihi: Exactly!

NKS support please!

Return to “Effects”