cubase problem - VST instrument window and transport bar disappear!!

Configure and optimize you computer for Audio.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi guys,

Thought I would start a thread over here to see if anyone can help. I have posted similar on the Steinberg forum but no joy as yet.

Basically, I open up a project. Once I have a VST window open (for example Halion 2) every 30sec or so the VST window AND transport bar disappear. I have to click on the screen again and they automatically come back as they were.........30 secs later they disappear again.

I have tried unplugging wireless keyboard and mouse etc., and everything I can think of........no joy. It is very frustrating and surely there is a solution to the problem or my stupidity!!!!

I'd really appreciate anyones help. This has been going on for quite a while and I can't get it sorted at all and I am spending all my time going round in circles.

Thanks for any help or comments.

A rogue plug?

Have you tried trashing your prefs?

Do you have the latest video card driver for your card?
UniversalSampling.com "Euphoria" - Percussive Tonal Scoring lib now avail. Check out the Freebie Patch!

They're usually hidden under the Windows task bar. Move it and see if they're there.

Musicarta Bob wrote:They're usually hidden under the Windows task bar. Move it and see if they're there.
I think he will have worked it out in 5 years.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Return to “Computer Setup and System Configuration”