"New Album" - VideoClips (Update:18/3/19) -> Video "Hallo Erde (hello earth)" -> 70s Pop -> last one of the 12ology!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Zahl is excellent! Great music with lyrics that offer pointed commentary on getting likes. The video was very cool and a little creepy in a good way.

Like! :tu:

Frantz wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:56 pm Zahl is excellent! Great music with lyrics that offer pointed commentary on getting likes. The video was very cool and a little creepy in a good way.

Like! :tu:
Thanks again :wink: :tu:

And yes, 2 Likes for "Zahl" and 25 views :hyper: :hihi: + 597 views for the thread, not bad :clown:

The video was some work, but lots of fun in creating all those creatures and placing them to certain points.
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

i only listened to "zahl'" yet, but i like what you have done. the german vocals work great, and the music as it's own style, which i like. (from the netherlands, i understand the lyrics... and i now my german..)
great! i will slowly, listen to the other things you have made, it is a pity that you receive so little comments.

Hey,

thanks a lot for the listening, Wasteland.

You're welcome to listen to the rest of the bunch, different styles..
Great that you can understand the lyrics (I tried to make them understandable to english speakers with the subtitles, but I dunnow if this worked out best, but I hope so)
Symphony Nr.1

ok, time for a new one : )

[Update -> 6/11/18 -> Video Nr.8 is up - called "Service"
-> what does the term "Service" mean? Some reflections put in the corset of a short pretentious hybrid form without beats.
English subtitles are included. Another one, where the lyrics are important to me. Is service very important? Seems to appear yes in so many areas. Enjoy a special slow ballet part in the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IU0nkaufeYs
Symphony Nr.1

Very original. One of your more experimental pieces. The English translation of the lyrics was pretty abstract but thought provoking. Nice job once again.

Thanks again! :)

The music was "built" around the lyrics. Hopefully the translation delivered - it's all about questioning what the term service can represent to each of us and how much important this can be to anyone. Especially when you offer something which is setting some desires whatever it may be. So it can be in the most simple form some public statement or a promise. Dependencies start up.
Symphony Nr.1

--> some videos left <--
here's the next one:
"Gott-Ersatz (god substitute/replacement)"-> a german languaged pop/rock song with english subs -> sort of a lovesong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nph7PJmUiEM
Symphony Nr.1

Great! Weird and thought provoking. I thought the video matched the music very well. Your vocals are sounding good too.

The music had some abrupt transitions from ambient to upbeat rock and back to ambient but I didn't mind.

Thank you kind!
I just tried to make this work with a sort of ambient vocal bracket, so yes, disrupted kind of..
Symphony Nr.1

and now the series is reaching the end... (only two videos/tracks left)

another pop-track with some critical / pathetic lyrics and english subs (for your comfort) :wink:
I don't expect any reactions, so just keep talking about technical probs and DAWS and presets :x
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dekEldcKB4M
Symphony Nr.1

I enjoyed this. Your stuff is always creative. Never the same thing twice. The Rolling Stones would never hire you. ;)

With challenging subject matter and a chorus that doesn't really repeat, you are making it tricky for the casual listener to navigate. Still I think the audience should be larger than just me.

The video fit very well with the song. I am looking forward to the next installment. :tu:

So I should have read a good book about modern songwriting I guess, but too late :hihi:
The chorus repeats though - possibly not in a convenient style.
Thx! :wink:
Symphony Nr.1

Frantz wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:32 am Still I think the audience should be larger than just me.
FTFY :wink:

I found this quite unnerving, but rewarding in equal measure. I thought it was quite an unorthodox song, both in terms of sound and structure, but it worked well, and by the time it ended, I wanted to hear it again. The video was quite an abrasive visual experience, but actually seemed quite appropriate.

Good work :)

seismic1 wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:55 am
Frantz wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:32 am Still I think the audience should be larger than just me.
FTFY :wink:

I found this quite unnerving, but rewarding in equal measure. I thought it was quite an unorthodox song, both in terms of sound and structure, but it worked well, and by the time it ended, I wanted to hear it again. The video was quite an abrasive visual experience, but actually seemed quite appropriate.

Good work :)
Hey seismic,

I'm glad you fixed that for Frantz and me and more so that you took the time to watch and listen.
And for the more as the vid was unnerving for you first.

Yes, it is for sure in some ways I guess abrasive (or can be seen like that).
I could have also put a warning, sorry that I didn't (thought for a short while to make it age restricted).
So it's kind of a rant with hopefully suitable illustrations.

All good when you wanted to listen to it again, though :)
Symphony Nr.1

Return to “Music Cafe”