Impact Soundworks Super Audio Cart Kontakt library bundle [Lowest Price Ever Good Thru 2018-10-12]

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This is the best time to purchase the Super Audio Cart Kontakt library bundle at what I believe to be is the lowest price ever offered by Impact Soundworks. This pricing is good through Friday, October 12, 2018.

Unfortunately for me, I was too eager to pull the trigger; I was unaware at the time of purchase that there was another $20-off coupon code I could have applied (courtesy of the Super Audio Boy freebie), so I got the bundle for $97 instead of $77. :dog: Oh, well! $97 is still a decent price for the Super Audio Cart library bundle. :tu:
[Core i7 8700 | 32GB DDR4 | Win11 x64 | Studio One 6 Pro | FL Studio ASIO/WASAPI ]

Do you have a link to the bundle? I see one library for $89.

Musical Gym wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:34 am Do you have a link to the bundle? I see one library for $89.
There is no single bundle link. You have to add the products individually to your shopping cart. The coupon codes invoke the bundle pricing.

Here are the individual product links:

Super Audio Boy
Super Audio Cart
Super Audio Cart PC (be sure to select crossgrade from the purchase options drop-down menu)
[Core i7 8700 | 32GB DDR4 | Win11 x64 | Studio One 6 Pro | FL Studio ASIO/WASAPI ]

thanks alot

Return to “Instruments”