Audiority Echoes T7E mkII updated to v2.2.2 - All Tube Italian Magnetic Echo (AAX, AU, CLAP, VST2, VST3)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Echoes T7E mkII

lol well, it's past 1pm here in Italy at the moment :D
I found where the issue is and now I'm finishing the update. It should be online in the next hours.

Cheers,
Luca

Echoes T7E updated to v1.2
– FIX: Wrong feedback strength
– NEW: Heads Pan Law setting

Breaking Change:
v1.1 had a wrong feedback strength due to the volume loss from the new panning feature.
If you started a new project with v1.1, please open the Extra Settings panel, set the Pan Law as Pan -3dB and re-save your preset

IMPORTANT: Please, backup your custom Echoes presets before upgrading, otherwise you'll lost them.

To update download and install the demo version from the product page or from your User Area account.

Cheers,
Luca
Last edited by Audiority on Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Few days left to get Echoes discounted!

Promo ends tomorrow!

I'm not sure what you doing differently than other tape delay plugins, but I never tried a tape delay that sounds so real, 3dish and alive. This is a different league in my opinion.

I would only wish that the ui was not angled. I find this a bit strange looking when everything else is flat on your screen.

I prefere an angle like Tube Modulator or TS-1 Transient Shaper have.

thanks! About the realism, we modeled the entire circuit of this unit measuring the components on a real machine (ie. a 68k resistor is never exactly 68kOhms).

About the GUI perspective: that's because the EchoRec has that spinning magnetic drum on top that we also use as a parameter to slow down to stop the delay.

Cheers,
Luca

What I really like is the spacial feeling it creates. It creates a space. It's a bit like a slight reverb in the background, but different. Sounds very out of the box. Not sure what it is. But do more from the same. :D

Did grab it too after demoing, after some hesitation + despite a sea of other delays, pretty distinctive\specific thing. Very good for dub techno imo :party: :D

So...is it just me or sound from v1.0.2 is different to 1.2 ?

Could be just my imagination but i think not. Like noise is louder (ok i can adjust that) but feedback seems different to me.

Was there some internal parameters changes i could tune to make preset sounding same on 1.2 as on 1.02 (note: i tried to set pan law as suggested (-3db) and that helped with volume but feedback seems different...subtle but different)

EDIT: found it. It was a miscalculation of the output compensation applied to presets saved before v1.1: they results louder than 1.0.2. I'll fix that and add another cool feature I'm working on and release it as 1.3

In the meanwhile, you can compensate by lowering the output volume by almost half the current value you have.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Cheers,
Luca

Thanks. I'll wait for and update i don't want to mess with volumes after i update - again.

And thanks for a quick response. I thought i was being mad. I just spent 30 minutes and concluded sound is different between version and came here to report it but i see you are already on to it. Amazing.

I forgot to say in previous response that I was about to report that you should try preset called

Dub Saturation

1.02 then add another plugin version 1.2. Even if i set pan i 3db and play with output - something seems off with timing or feedback. I really prefer 1.02 version.

But again it could be just me not being able to tune 1.2 to sound like 1.02 version.

EDIT: yep it was me. I managed to make 1.2 to sound as 1.02 with your instructions.
Last edited by kmonkey on Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

double post sorry

kmonkey wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:13 am Thanks. I'll wait for and update i don't want to mess with volumes after i update - again.

And thanks for a quick response. I thought i was being mad. I just spent 30 minutes and concluded sound is different between version and came here to report it but i see you are already on to it. Amazing.
I'll leave the coefficient unchanged for presets saved with 1.1 or 1.2, so if you change the volumes and save the preset it will sound the same with the future update

About Dub Saturation: set the Output volume a few ticks just above 2 and the preset should match the one in v1.0.2

Cheers,
Luca

Return to “Effects”