FS : TAL MOD

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Alekto
KVRer
19 posts since 30 May, 2012 from Japan

Post Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:23 pm

https://tal-software.com/products/tal-mod

45 USD. I have permission from the developer to sell. Message me if you need more info!

Alekto
KVRer

Re: FS : TAL MOD

Post Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:39 am

PRICE DROP!!! 40 USD!!

YourMasters
KVRist
183 posts since 21 May, 2017

Post Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:22 am

Hi there

Please respect the Forum-rules. Only one FS Topic per Member and bumping only all 48 hours (includes bumping by informing about price drops). Thanks!

Cheers, Stefan
Ben [KVR] wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:55 am
I've added this to the Market Place rules but I want this headline to be viewable instantly, hence the additional announcement.

Etiquette

Multiple Topics
Do no post multiple topics in this forum. If you have several things to sell or trade (FS/FT) or want to buy (WTB) you must put them in a single topic or wait until one is sold / bought before starting another topic for a different item (to clarify: you may have no more than one active selling and one active want-to-buy topic at a time).

You may reply to your topic to answer a question or announce a change (price drop / item sold / additional item added / etc.) but you may not reply to your topic just to bump it (see below).
Bumping
You may "bump" your topic no more than once every 48 hours (i.e. replying just to move it up the topic list with a "bump").

Please note that the 48 hours is from the time of the last post in the topic by ANYONE.

You may not get others to bump your topics and you may not bump other members' topics for no good reason.

This is just good manners! Remember, legitimate replies are fine.
Failure to adhere to these rules may see your topics removed.

Alekto
KVRer

Post Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:38 am

Price drop! 35 bucks!

fmr
KVRAF
7567 posts since 16 Mar, 2003 from Porto - Portugal

Post Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:55 am

PM sent