Looking for reverb with pitchshift other than Valhalla Shimmer

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

VariKusBrainZ wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:06 am Its designed to be a shimmer verb so its obvious, not so with Melda.
MTurboreverb is a rather a reverb toolbox than a specific reverb.
It has different shimmer algos.

VariKusBrainZ wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:06 am
Juljan wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:27 am
VariKusBrainZ wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:39 pm Polaris
How can you do it with Polaris? :phones:
Its designed to be a shimmer verb so its obvious, not so with Melda.
Thanks for your answer!

Arrested Developer wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:11 am
VariKusBrainZ wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:06 am Its designed to be a shimmer verb so its obvious, not so with Melda.
MTurboreverb is a rather a reverb toolbox than a specific reverb.
It has different shimmer algos.
Can you give me an example of an algo to use or a preset?

Theres one preset called Shimmer which to me isnt Shimmer at all as theres no pitch shifting.
Amazon: why not use an alternative

VariKusBrainZ wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:21 pm Can you give me an example of an algo to use or a preset?

Theres one preset called Shimmer which to me isnt Shimmer at all as theres no pitch shifting.
Category -> Special -> Shimmer -> one of the 5 Algos (Shimmer, Sparkle, Ethereal, Elysian, Glisten)
Of course you have to dial in +12 in the "Pitch" field, and "Shimmer ratio" higher then 0% in order to get the desired effect.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Arrested Developer wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:55 pm
VariKusBrainZ wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:21 pm Can you give me an example of an algo to use or a preset?

Category -> Special -> Shimmer -> one of the 5 Algos (Shimmer, Sparkle, Ethereal, Elysian, Glisten)
Of course you have to dial in +12 in the "Pitch" field, and "Shimmer ratio" higher then 0% in order to get the desired effect.
Thanks for confirming I was looking correctly.

I dont consider what it can produce as a 'proper' Shimmer/pitch shifted verb, its pitch shift range is quite limited
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Another mode you can try is the spectral. It has a pitch shift button on the bottom left.

Return to “Effects”