After the mega success - a new techno video

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Since my previous video posted here was such a huge success with as many as TWO (2 !) comments :party: I've diced to share a new video from my catalogue :)

Well..here you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfWg1bYnWfc

sfd wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:26 pm comments :party:

I liked it, but don't really have much to say other than that. It's a blast from the past.

My Feedback

Music - 8
Instruments - 10
Performance - 9
Mix - 10

Overall - 9.25

Comments: Sorry participation here is so crappy. It is what it is. Anyway, "intro" maybe a little longer than I'd like. Other than that, sounds really cool. Love whatever synths you're using. Do I hear patches with ring modulation? The plucky kind of ascending arp, what was that made with? Sounds so cool.

sjm wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:56 pm
sfd wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:26 pm comments :party:

I liked it, but don't really have much to say other than that. It's a blast from the past.
Ooh, I loved to read that ! I read it twice ! :-)
I liked that "blast from the past bit "too. Sounds like a cool track title :)

wagtunes wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:25 pm

My Feedback

Music - 8
Instruments - 10
Performance - 9
Mix - 10

Overall - 9.25

Comments: Sorry participation here is so crappy. It is what it is. Anyway, "intro" maybe a little longer than I'd like. Other than that, sounds really cool. Love whatever synths you're using. Do I hear patches with ring modulation? The plucky kind of ascending arp, what was that made with? Sounds so cool.
An overall rate of 9.25 ! :-o
That is by far the best ever rate II ever got for a track - all time !!! :party:

The sounds - hm if you mean that bubbling arp like thing that comes in at some point after 3 min. It's a Modular V. It's a patch from Arturia's Kraft soundset that I twisted a little bit. Mainly just the ADSR.

It was a while ago I made this track. So I don't remember all the instruments used. What's new here is the film :)

By the way. I like your concept of feedback. Should be a standard here. It would make it easier for people to give feedback. One don't always know what to say. And how to say it. But rating things is easier. I like that !

sfd wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:14 pm
wagtunes wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:25 pm

My Feedback

Music - 8
Instruments - 10
Performance - 9
Mix - 10

Overall - 9.25

An overall rate of 9.25 ! :-o
That is by far the best ever rate II ever got for a track - all time !!! :party:

The sounds - hm if you mean that bubbling arp like thing that comes in at some point after 3 min. It's a Modular V. It's a patch from Arturia's Kraft soundset that I twisted a little bit. Mainly just the ADSR.

It was a while ago I made this track. So I don't remember all the instruments used. What's new here is the film :)

By the way. I like your concept of feedback. Should be a standard here. It would make it easier for people to give feedback. One don't always know what to say. And how to say it. But rating things is easier. I like that !
I try to help when I can.

Can't say that about everybody here unfortunately.

hahaha I was hoping the heart would stop and go flat :hihi: :D

I liked how the video went along with it a lot. Really well thought out song and mix. Maybe a tad repetitive but that gonna happen with electronic it seems and just my opinion of course.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

ATS wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:02 am hahaha I was hoping the heart would stop and go flat :hihi: :D

I liked how the video went along with it a lot. Really well thought out song and mix. Maybe a tad repetitive but that gonna happen with electronic it seems and just my opinion of course.
Oh, thank you ! :-)

I'm really glad you mentioned the film. Because it was really hard to make. I really realize that a video isn't something one just sneeze out of one's nose after one have made a song.

So it's really good to know someone liked it after all lthe effort one spent ! .-)

yeah video was very cool! great job on it.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

it was like safri duo "played alive" minus all the bongos :hihi:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnzmUyHr1S8
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

layzer wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:14 am it was like safri duo "played alive" minus all the bongos :hihi:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnzmUyHr1S8
Cool ! :tu:

Return to “Music Cafe”