Sample Fuel - REVOLUTION-CRE8 - Reverse Instrument - RELEASED!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

simmo75 wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:23 am Can you import your own sounds?
For this product, that is not possible. However, with our FREE product DROP CRE8 you can drag-in your own samples and reverse them there with the Playback Mode pull down.

VariKusBrainZ wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:28 am Some Devs go out of their way to come up with a unique name for their product so as not to cause confusion or disrespect other Devs
No disrespect intended. It was an honest oversight at the time of creation. Revolution was intended to be a nod to the fact that our library is a looping reverse sound library (revolving). However, if at the time we were aware of the other library using the name Revolution, we would have used something else. As stated, it was an honest oversight. When this was first brought to our attention, it was too late to change the name.

With that said, we checked out the other product named Revolution and it does appear to be a great product.

The demo has four presets, it would be really good to be able to hear more of the sounds Revolution can make. Can you upload more content please?

nm
Last edited by Musical Gym on Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

simmo75 wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:10 am The demo has four presets, it would be really good to be able to hear more of the sounds Revolution can make. Can you upload more content please?
It is meant to be just a small demo to show the functionality of the instrument.

We will be doing a couple of new videos including a patch walkthrough video.

If you listen to the demo tracks on the site it gives you a good idea of what is capable with the full instrument.

We will post a list of the included sampled sources tomorrow on the site.

samplefuel wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:34 am
For this product, that is not possible. However, with our FREE product DROP CRE8 you can drag-in your own samples and reverse them there with the Playback Mode pull down.
Biggest fail then. Why even bother with a plugin like this withiut sample import. We are in 2018....good luck still
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Caine123 wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:23 am
Biggest fail then. Why even bother with a plugin like this withiut sample import. We are in 2018....good luck still
This is truly an instrument that has unique capabilities mostly because of the way the content was carefully sampled..... For example in order for the reverse phrases to sound the way they do multi sampled performances at different velocities and note values had to be performed.

I don't see how dropping in your own sample content could achieve anything close to how we put these complex patches together.

If you just want to drop your own samples into almost the same engine you can use our Free Drop-CRE8 instrument and choose reverse for the sample direction. It will be very good at that but it won't come close to what we put together as a compete reversing instrument with many different types of instruments.

it costs a little fortune in comparison to the many quality vsti s out there - so over priced...good luck too ;-) ..I'll save another 95 and get Falcon - lol
MPG X670E CARBON Ryzen 9 7900, 64Gb 6K DDR5 4x2tb Nvmes

AcrossTheSky wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:30 am
it costs a little fortune in comparison to the many quality vsti s out there - so over priced...good luck too ;-) ..I'll save another 95 and get Falcon - lol
Exactly. You can also get cheaper granular synths and reverse etc. And then $149....
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Caine123 wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:48 am
AcrossTheSky wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:30 am
Exactly. You can also get cheaper granular synths and reverse etc. And then $149....
so far I haven't had the time to explore scripting in Halion 6.It's been a while since H6 came out and you dont see that many custom ins. done with it ..but I somehow believe creating a simple instrument in halion shouldn't be too difficult (saw utube tuts)so I'll try to see what I can come up with - even placing some knobs and sliders + assigning some functions to them will give me/you/anyone an idea of what is happening under the hood in H6...../and H7 thats coming soon ;-)..

I guess it would be a nice idea to have a KVR Halion Experimenting Thread here ? upss...gtgo now ..workworkwork..
MPG X670E CARBON Ryzen 9 7900, 64Gb 6K DDR5 4x2tb Nvmes

Be sure it can run in SE.

The only other reversing instrument on the market is OUTPUT REV. It can not do what REVOLUTION-CRE8 can do and it is priced at $199.

This is a very specific product that can achieve amazing results with no effort in comparison to what it would take to get the same kind of reversing phrases without a tool like this. This was not an easy product to make and there are a a lot of high quality recordings of pianos, etc... That took a lot of time and money.

We have other products that are quite good and priced much lower than most. Check out POLY, WAVE or our Hybrid Bundle as they are a great value. Revolution is a great value when compared to the only other option REV at $199. So compared to other similar options it is a fair amount lower in price.... Right now it is almost $80 lower in price than REV.

Download our Free Drop-CRE8.... It is the ultimate value.... And a great tool.
Last edited by samplefuel on Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

We justed updated the information on the site to list the 26 instrument sources used for REVOLUTION-CRE8.

Here is the instrument list:

Acoustic Guitar 12 String, Acoustic Guitar, Acoustic Guitar Harmonics, Auto Harp, Bass Guitar, Buzzy Synth, Celeste, Dirty Electric Guitar, Electric Guitar, Electric Guitar Harmonics, Electric Piano 1, Electric Piano 2, Feedback Wurli, Glockenspiel, Granular Bowl, Granular Glass, Granular Handbell, Grand Piano, Granular Piano, Harmonic Keys, Karimba (hybrid kalimba and marimba mixed), Mountain Dulcimer, Noisey Keys, Sine Waves, and Vibraphone.
Last edited by samplefuel on Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Here is the first of 2 videos that walk through patches and how the library functions.

In this first walk through video we break down the sounds in the PROMO VIDEO track. I think this will show you in much better detail what makes this library so unique and useful....

https://youtu.be/8cz6FFYCm4M

Musical Gym wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:38 am Be sure it can run in SE.
Of course.... All our instruments can run in the FREE HALion Sonic SE player.

Return to “Instruments”