a short time dilation experiment... (timey wimey stuff)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

http://www.viablehybrid.com/vurt/testtu ... k%2001.mp3

nothing to do with doctor who though.
sorry nerds. :hihi:

My Feedback (On The Vurt Scale)

Weirdness - 9.5
Noises/Sounds - 9
Performance - 9
Mix - 8.5

Overall - 9

Comments: I figured I'd listen to this while my wife was watching Jeopardy. This one sounds like an airplane and other kinds of weird shit in places. Man, how do you make those sounds? Hell, you ain't gettin' this out of a crappy VA. LMAO. Anyway, my only minor complaint is that a lot of it was so low in the register (think I'm saying that right) that it was very hard to make out what was going on, in addition to the volume at those parts being so low. I'm gonna guess you've got one of the LFOs tied to oscillator pitch on a pretty wide setting as far as LFO depth. Because the range is pretty extreme. Anyway, a typical Vurt adventure. Very cool to listen to.

BTW, I did finish my Trance track if you ever want to check it out. I think it came out quite well.

I really like it

for five minutes. JFC.

I heard this thru the monitor's crappy speaker because my phones are in the other room, and I was curious due to the title

jancivil wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:19 am I really like it

for five minutes. JFC.

its very hard to keep control of the length once youre playing.
the screen is off to my right so i don't keep an eye on time and just go with the flow :hihi:

that's assuming jfc is blasphemous rather than some new chicken recipe ive not heard of :lol:

wagtunes wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:37 pm

Man, how do you make those sounds? Hell, you ain't gettin' this out of a crappy VA. LMAO.

:hihi:
im just a conduit for beings with far more knowledge than i :ud:
luckily they communicate in cool sci fi esque sounds, so spreading their message to the human race is more fun that if i had to write some religious philosophy or somesuch.

thank ra! i didn't get the thetans :o

vurt wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:55 pmassuming jfc is blasphemous rather than some new chicken recipe ive not heard of :lol:
Jesus-f**ked chicken

"short time dilation" - that's one of my favourite chat-up lines, although I can't attribute any success to it.

I thought the sounds here were quite similar to those made by my favourite band in the mid-late '70s, with their Moog/Projekt Electronic Modular setup

Good work :)

seismic1 wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:37 pm I thought the sounds here were quite similar to those made by my favourite band in the mid-late '70s, with their Moog/Projekt Electronic Modular setup

ABBA?

Pretty edgy sounds. Maybe like the inside of a totally insane person’s mind.

I listened the track with headphones.
Some mysterious creature came to spinning in my skull
I got scary halloween ambience.
Well done soundtrack

jancivil wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:34 am
vurt wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:55 pmassuming jfc is blasphemous rather than some new chicken recipe ive not heard of :lol:
Jesus-f**ked chicken
now that's a tshirt slogan! :lol:

seismic1 wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:37 pm "short time dilation" - that's one of my favourite chat-up lines, although I can't attribute any success to it.

I thought the sounds here were quite similar to those made by my favourite band in the mid-late '70s, with their Moog/Projekt Electronic Modular setup

assuming its not abba id be interested to know who :)
always on the lookout for cool sounds to listen to 8)

thanks, glad you liked :)

fastlanephil wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:34 am Pretty edgy sounds. Maybe like the inside of a totally insane person’s mind.
maybe...

:ud:

markkuja wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:48 pm I listened the track with headphones.
Some mysterious creature came to spinning in my skull
I got scary halloween ambience.
Well done soundtrack

yeah im in the halloween spirit :)
most of the year tbh, but it is my favourite holiday.

samhain.

Return to “Music Cafe”