REAKTOR6

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi. I am new to Reaktor6 and have looked at some tutorials with the blocks in Youtube and recreated them. My problem is that I can not play this. As soon as I've wired everything and press a button I only hear a continuous tone. I have an Envelopeblock installed but it does not work.
When I load finished instruments everything is fine.
Does anyone have a solution? :(
Owner of the FB site of Audioterm

hey
either post a pic or pm me
envelope needs to control a vca or something unusual...

dave
Last edited by dave dove on Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

I think you are missing something like Note In (a module that receives MIDI and converts it in Pitch signal and Gate signal). This is common in modular synths. You have to connect the Note In module Pitch Output to the Pitch Input in the Oscillator, and connects the Gate Output to the Gate Input in the Envelope.
Fernando (FMR)

If you haven't done it yet, following the tutorial in pages 35 to 51 in this manual will get you going:

https://www.native-instruments.com/file ... 015_11.pdf

fmr wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:30 pm I think you are missing something like Note In (a module that receives MIDI and converts it in Pitch signal and Gate signal). This is common in modular synths. You have to connect the Note In module Pitch Output to the Pitch Input in the Oscillator, and connects the Gate Output to the Gate Input in the Envelope.
+1

I have created a simple instrument here as specified by a tutorial on Youtube. Here I have only a continuous tone.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qk8vp5pg8dyxe ... 1.jpg?dl=0

felis wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:04 pm If you haven't done it yet, following the tutorial in pages 35 to 51 in this manual will get you going:

https://www.native-instruments.com/file ... 015_11.pdf
It works like this. Not with the blocks. see my screenshot

Hi Pietw,

Could you, please, make a screenshot, a simple image is more easy to analyze for people who aren't in front of their computer.
Best
YY

Whywhy wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:01 pm Hi Pietw,

Could you, please, make a screenshot, a simple image is more easy to analyze for people who aren't in front of their computer.
I already posted.

Here's his screen print guys.

wagtunes wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:28 pm Here's his screen print guys.

Thank you. :D :tu:

PietW. wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:34 pm
wagtunes wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:28 pm Here's his screen print guys.

Thank you. :D :tu:
I can't really tell what's wrong from looking at it. I'd have to try to put it together myself. It could very well be a DAW/Reaktor bug of some kind. Right now, have no way of knowing what the problem is.

OP you need to mod the vca some more,up to max

ere2learn wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:39 pm OP you need to mod the vca some more,up to max

That's it :-)

You have to put VCA Level at 0, and then click on A, which makes the modulation bar to appear. You then raise the modulation to the max. This way, the Envelope will modulate (control) the Level with a modulation amount of 100%. You can control the volume level with the Gain pot.

To get Velocity to also modulate Amplitude, connect a wire from Velocity from Note In to Mod A of the Envelope, and then click on VEL in the Envelope to light it.
Last edited by fmr on Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fernando (FMR)

fmr wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:05 pm
ere2learn wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:39 pm OP you need to mod the vca some more,up to max

That's it :-)

You have to put VCA Level at 0, and then click on A, which makes the modulation bar to appear. You then raise the modulation to the max. This way, the Envelope will modulate (control) the Level with a modulation amount of 100%. You can control the volume level with the Gain pot.

To get Velocity to also modulate Amplitude, connect a wire from Velocity from Note In to Mod A of the Enverlope, and then click on VEL in the Envelope to light it.
First thing to do on any fresh block patch.

Return to “Instruments”