Putting together a Team to build a Synth

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi guys I’m looking to put together a Synth team. I like to pitch a project with a great idea to anyone who will hear one at this time. Just ask me to send you a non disclosure via adobe sign by email and I can show you a really good project and synth idea.

What programming skills would you be bringing to this team?

I’d actually like to get into coding for this project, I’m a former math wiz and would be looking at the algorithms and functions of different knobs. I have a design for a Synth that uses a unique technology or architecture, but we don’t have to use my synth, we can even make one with synth maker to get started. You should ask to hear my project idea It’s actually 2 projects in one. And it’s educational!

So, you are not a programmer, yet?
Do you know synth technology and the physics behind sound?

Sending one's signature to a total stranger on the Internet seems a dangerous thing to do, frankly...

I think you'd be better off in a developers forum like this:

viewforum.php?f=33

When you hear my presentation and you get to see how this project will work and how the Synthesizer will apply to the project I’m sure you’ll be excited and see this as not only a fun project but an opportunity. We can start small, use fl synth maker build a test synth, and then build better synths off that and test them out in the project. And it a really cool project I swear all the kids will love you for it, it’s educational!

fluffy_little_something wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:34 pm So, you are not a programmer, yet?
Do you know synth technology and the physics behind sound?

Sending one's signature to a total stranger on the Internet seems a dangerous thing to do, frankly...
I have an Adobe Sign account you can sign in seconds with your mouse and it just a general non disclosure. There’s nothing financial In the document nothing that can attach you to anything. Just a policy like agreement.

No doubt you have a great idea for a unique project but you may be better off attempting something simple first. A basic utility or effect might be a good place to start, at least to get your name out a bit. Many great and innovative devs had humble beginnings.

And like someone else posted earlier, visit the developer sub-forum and talk to the people in there.

Don’t you think established developers might already have some ideas of their own? Possibly even the same idea you’re proposing? They aren’t likely to sign an NDA without any clue of what they’re getting into. If they already had the same idea, then you could go after them for implementing it, claiming that they stole it from you!
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

This line suggests OP doesnt have much music tech experience
would be looking at the algorithms and functions of different knobs
Amazon: why not use an alternative

I make more sense when you listen to the idea. It’s an educational project and a Synth is just a part of it. An analog modelled Oscillator Filter Amp without modulation or an lfo is a good start we just need it to work for another project. And when you see the two projects come together you’ll see how we can keep making Audio and synth gear and the other project will pay for it. I’m telling you this is the funnest thing to come out for projects to get into.
Last edited by Ndustry99 on Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

i could be the murdoch of the team.
or ba if someone cuts my hair and buys me some jewellery.

O

(You know... for kids!)
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

Ndustry99 wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:29 pm I’d actually like to get into coding for this project
Also suggests I don’t know how to program,

I’ve designed more than just a Synth and we don’t have to use my Synth design either when you hear of the other project and how they work together.

deastman wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:02 pm O

(You know... for kids!)
You guys are too funny it makes tons more sense when you hear the idea and project in its full presentation. Anyone who can sign anon disclosure and hear the pitch will get it. You are quite ironic when you don’t know though.

Return to “Instruments”